Are you kidding me!?!

vatz22au

21 out of the 20 state writers pick auburn to bulldoze bama (all of the writers who picked auburn to win have bama scoring either 7 or 10, and auburn about 20-35 points).

GUESS WHO PICKED BAMA TO WIN????? THE TUSCALOOSA SPORTS WRITER...drink the kool-aid idiot.

You know what he said? He said auburns talent could run around the bama team ten times out of ten....but that bama has more heart.....21-20 bama

Give me a break, at least come up with something more convincing. First off, to even say bama has more heart is pretty stupid in itself (argue up bama fans). It takes alot of heart, togetherness, and love to go undefeated and beat 3 (then) top ten teams. You bama fans know that with 12 national titles...you know it takes tons of heart to get the type of success auburn is having. We had Carlos, Caddy, and Ronnie stay for their senior seasons....but im sure that had nothing to do with heart right? Bama has heart, but so do the tigers....its obvious, and to use that as a gamebreaker? lol....EVEN IF BAMA JUST HAD HEART AND AUBURN DIDNT...they would still be manhandled, its going to take more than just some heart to beat a team with no injuries and with the success auburn had.

Anyways, I had to vent that.....If he was going to pick bama to win, I think he should've came up with some better material than that, because right now hes lookin like a bama drinkin kool-aid tool.

they might have the same "type of heart" (both auburn and bama) but there is no way that bama edges auburn in that category.....the W's prove that. :au::au::au:

21 out of the 20 state writers pick auburn to bulldoze bama (all of the writers who picked auburn to win have bama scoring either 7 or 10, and auburn about 20-35 points). 

GUESS WHO PICKED BAMA TO WIN?????  THE TUSCALOOSA SPORTS WRITER...drink the kool-aid idiot.

You know what he said?  He said auburns talent could run around the bama team ten times out of ten....but that bama has more heart.....21-20 bama

Give me a break, at least come up with something more convincing.  First off, to even say bama has more heart is pretty stupid in itself (argue up bama fans).  It takes alot of heart, togetherness, and love to go undefeated and beat 3 (then) top ten teams.  You bama fans know that with 12 national titles...you know it takes tons of heart to get the type of success auburn is having.  We had Carlos, Caddy, and Ronnie stay for their senior seasons....but im sure that had nothing to do with heart right?  Bama has heart, but so do the tigers....its obvious, and to use that as a gamebreaker?  lol....EVEN IF BAMA JUST HAD HEART AND AUBURN DIDNT...they would still be manhandled, its going to take more than just some heart to beat a team with no injuries and with the success auburn had.

Anyways, I had to vent that.....If he was going to pick bama to win, I think he should've came up with some better material than that, because right now hes lookin like a bama drinkin kool-aid tool. 

they might have the same "type of heart" (both auburn and bama) but there is no way that bama edges auburn in that category.....the W's prove that. :au:   :au:   :au:

123957[/snapback]

How could there be 21 out of 20 people?

the tuscaloosa news is the b*****d child of the new york times, which means that you have to be a certifiable idiot to work there.....an example, last saturday in their silly-assed gameday section,the sports writers gave the reasons that they thought would sway the game one way or another as they do each saturday... inthe paragraph concerning coach vs. coach , they said that bammer had the advantage in the coaching department......don'tworry about what that bunch of numbnuts think

Umm out of sportsmanship I'll not touch this one. ;)

It is more than a little funny how many people think bama has no chance to win the game at all. There is always a chance.

I'm trusting our guys to be ready and not take it for granted like a bunch of our fans are.

I see it starting out like ole miss and hopefully ending the same way.

Archived