2014 4* S C.J. Hampton (Ole Miss signee)

ellitor

Watch this one very closely over the next few days. A lot of people, including some crystal ball predictors, think Ole Miss is trending. I think the results here will be very telling about things over on the dark side. They've lost Roberts, Bessent, and Jones, and are counting on Hampton. The gumps have been saying for a week that of all these kids, Hampton is the best. :popcorn:

Well, I guess I was too late; I see where is just committed to Ole Miss!!

You nailed it, you beat the official announcement by about 5 minutes. Pops is da' MAN!

Wow, normally this does not happen...ole miss beating Alabama for recruit. ...ole miss is getting 4 and five star guys. Watch out. They are going to be talented group for next couple of years.

It does normally happen for Mississippi kids to stay in state. With that said, this was a big loss for Bama. They are scrambling for safeties in this class now.

So, this kid re-committed to Ole Miss...did the REC check bounce?

Maybe he's just a drama queen and wanted another round of attention?

So, this kid re-committed to Ole Miss...did the REC check bounce?

Maybe he's just a drama queen and wanted another round of attention?

This for sure. Some of these gifted players demand too much attention to be worth the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Possibly the kid wanted to stay near home guy caught up in the drama around #1 team (Bama) in the country then The University of Auburn (Sarcasm) Knocked them out of the #1 slot so kid decided he really wanted to stay close to home.

Archived