ESPN are you kidding??

JamesG

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesse pretty boy Palmer is a....................

Buster.

Anything to distract from the beatdown Florida took today.

Plus, their constant drumbeat of 'Auburn isn't any good' needs some bolstering now.

Bama

Sports

Pimped

Nightly

:laugh:/> Funny but sadly true.

I saw all I needed to see when they announced HaHa was coming back after a "violation of team rules". Bull!! It was a violation of NCAA rules!!!!

I think Auburn still wins 45-41. that was the score last I checked. BSPM can take their whiney crap and shove it back where the sund don't shine.

Anything to distract from the beatdown Florida took today.

Plus, their constant drumbeat of 'Auburn isn't any good' needs some bolstering now.

I just saw Palmer talk about how "bad" the SEC west is this year and they were a huge dissapointment. :hammerin:

tune into Fox Sports 1 for all your sports highlight needs.

Good call.

I thought horse collaring included using leverage to cause a whiplash type effect during the tackle. Guys used to grab hold and then throw their bodies down to the ground to violently bring the runner down. How exactly does the rule read?

pretty much. He had him from behind, but I thought he got him low too instead of riding him down like the rule states. I also don't think he got inside the collar of his pads.

that is what the rule is, grabbing inside the back of the jersey, which he did not do.

When you guys learn to turn off ESPN after the games are over, you'll be better off.

Agree 1000%. Why watch what you know is coming and will upset you/me/us. Let's see here, what's that definition of insanity again? :)

How about no highlights about the game?

It was all about Manziel.

Couldn't dhow any big plays on AU' s side!

Oh, and what stuck in my craw was Eddie George on Fox Sports saying how much he loved JF and that TA&M would win by a couple touchdowns. Sounds like he saw the spread and didnt bother to look into any further. He was good at sports and not much else.

Oh, and what stuck in my craw was Eddie George on Fox Sports saying how much he loved JF and that TA&M would win by a couple touchdowns. Sounds like he saw the spread and didnt bother to look into any further. He was good at sports and not much else.

Desmond Howard picked A&M by atleast 24 points.

I thought horse collaring included using leverage to cause a whiplash type effect during the tackle. Guys used to grab hold and then throw their bodies down to the ground to violently bring the runner down. How exactly does the rule read?

pretty much. He had him from behind, but I thought he got him low too instead of riding him down like the rule states. I also don't think he got inside the collar of his pads.

I listen to Rod and Stan and watch with the TV volume muted. Stan said he did grab the jersey, but did not grab the pads. Both Stan and Rod said it could have gone either way, but neither believed it was a horse collar.

Archived