Going bowling!!

NoALtiger

Dreaming of beating Florida State in the NCG... Happy with Ohio State in the Sugar Bowl and Oregon losing to Florida State in the NCG.

Ohio St is like ND was last year. I think maybe half the SEC could beat them. Several teams could beat them real bad.

Those extra practices will be huge. Technically anything is still possible, Auburn controls the destiny!

To a point Auburn controls their own destity. But I think that if Auburn wins out, going 12-1 and winnin the SEC, we still don't get to the NC game. There could still be 3 teams undefeated by that time and the country is sick of seeing the SEC win that game. The best way to keep the SEC from winning it is to kep the SEC out of it. They will if they can.

Those extra practices will be huge. Technically anything is still possible, Auburn controls the destiny!

To a point Auburn controls their own destity. But I think that if Auburn wins out, going 12-1 and winnin the SEC, we still don't get to the NC game. There could still be 3 teams undefeated by that time and the country is sick of seeing the SEC win that game. The best way to keep the SEC from winning it is to kep the SEC out of it. They will if they can.

Auburn controls our own destiny in the SEC. As for the BCSNCG, we'll need a lot of help. It would be tough for Auburn to swallow being the #3 team being left out of the big game again, but it could happen.

Auburn controls our own destiny in the SEC. As for the BCSNCG, we'll need a lot of help. It would be tough for Auburn to swallow being the #3 team being left out of the big game again, but it could happen.

It wouldnt be as hard for me to swallow if we get left out because of undefeated teams ahead of us unlike last time when we were undefeated.

Dreaming of beating Florida State in the NCG... Happy with Ohio State in the Sugar Bowl and Oregon losing to Florida State in the NCG.

Ohio St is like ND was last year. I think maybe half the SEC could beat them. Several teams could beat them real bad.

Agreed... I want to be that team.

It wouldnt be as hard for me to swallow if we get left out because of undefeated teams ahead of us unlike last time when we were undefeated.

Same here. I could live with that with no problems.

AU ending up in the Sugar would be fantastic. Don't even care who we play. Would love a trip to Nawlins and roll in the French Quarter with my AU gear. Good times.

Archived