Going bowling!!

NoALtiger

It hasn't really been talked about much but it shouldn't go unnoticed that we are now officially bowl eligible and that is not an insignificant feat considering last year and all the changes and things this team has endured. Its all about bettering out ourselves from this point on. Not too bad folks. WDE!!

I would love to punch Va Tech in the mouth (well really Loeffler), but we have bigger goals now.

Playing VA Tech would require an 7-8 win season and nothing more. We are beyond this now.

I would love to punch Va Tech in the mouth (well really Loeffler), but we have bigger goals now.

Playing VA Tech would require an 7-8 win season and nothing more. We are beyond this now.

true but if we did play them some how I'd hope we'd put up 140 points on then and shut their offense out. SL is a joke

Win out, beat undefeated Missouri , beat whoever in the BCS champonship game. Then what? Why not :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah::wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

That isn't true when VaTech beats MIami they will win the coastal division. I actually have them projected to do that to piss off some ACC fans. They can easily end the year 11-1 and if they stumble 10-2. So for that to happen or any ACC team in general we would make the CFA Bowl. ACC 2 vs SEC 5 do you really want to end up SEC 5? Current projection would be Cotton Bowl against Texas/Baylor/Texas Tech

After last year I figured making a bowl was my definition of success for this year. Wow. I am blown away with what this staff has done. If we can beat FAU, Arkansas and even with a spit on Tennessee and Georgia (both of which we can beat) we are at 9 wins before the Alabama game. Wow. Looks like we got a great shot at a good new years day bowl.... or better.

All I know is I'm planning on making a trip this year. Don't care where. Don't care against who. Bowl trips = good times.

Win out, beat undefeated Missouri , beat whoever in the BCS champonship game. Then what? Why not :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah::wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

I like the way you think!!!

Gus, when prompted by someone off camera, told the team after the game they had six wins and were going bowling and the dressing room erupted. I know with a team as good as ours six wins isn't a goal anyone should have been thinking about, but we all were because of last year. I think we're good enough (and getting better every game) to win out. So I agree with AU04ever, and I don't want to play any measly Virginia Tech.

:wareagle:

With our luck, we'd get Tech and SL would be replaced before the game in order to put the new offense in.

I don't really care who we play, more thinking about where. I seen writers have Auburn playing in as good a bowl as the Sugar and no lower than the Capitol One or the Outback (as of this week, they'll change their minds every week until early Dec).

But I would like to see a Texas A&M vs. Texas matchup...and the Aggies beat the horns like a bunch of yard dogs.

Archived