Jason Campbell

StatTiger

All this young man ever needed was quality coaching to go along with his ability to play the game.

Under Petrino and Borges:

245-368-10-3352yds-27tds / 161.9 rating

16-1 as a starter :big::cheer:

Under Mazzone and Nall:

269-437-12-3384yds-14tds / 131.7 rating

12-7 as a starter

Mr. Campbell becomes the first Auburn QB to lead AU to victory over Alabama, 3 times.

Thanks and praises to Jason Campbell and this fabulous senior class.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Thanks for the confirmation on the 3 wins over Bama. A friend of mine said that after the game and we couldn't think of any other starting QB that had won 3 times.

Campbell deserves all of the accolades he is getting. He got way too much of the blame for any mistakes before this year. He has played his heart out everytime he has taken the field. I applaud him for that. Three wins over UAT...AUsome!!

Mr. Campbell becomes the first Auburn QB to lead AU to victory over Alabama, 3 times.

Thanks and praises to Jason Campbell and this fabulous senior class.

:cheer:   :cheer:   :cheer:

124582[/snapback]

Didnt both Randy Campbell and Reggie Slack have 3 wins over Bama?

Slack and R. Campbell won two each I believe (Slack in '88-'89, RC in '82 and '83).

Hadn't thought about Jason being a three-time winner against Alabama until Stat mentioned it.

This group of seniors has persevered and gotten rewarded for it...hope they're savoring their efforts tonight.

Jason has been great on and off the field. He made some key first downs on his own tonight with everybit of that 6.5 frame. I think he will be all Sec and possibly win one of the other awards he has been nominated for. I know for a fact what he has done is remarkable in trying to learn 4 offenses not including all of his class work. Great Job Jason. :thumbsup::cheer:

JC passing on firstdown: 180.7 QB Rating :big:

JC passing on 3rd down: 194.9 QB Rating :o:o:o:o

JC has 10 TD's and 26 firstdown passes on his 48 - 3rd down completions. :cheer:

75% of his 3rd down completions has gone for a 1st down or TD. He's been money in the bank this year!

Jason only needs ONE more win to be the winningest QB in Auburn history. After today he is tied with Stan White. :au::au:

I hope he breaks the tie in two weeks against Tennessee. :au::au:

Jason has proved me wrong. I defended him heartily in his first two seasons, then bailed on him last year and became one of his harshest critics. I'd like to publicly apologize to him for losing faith and doubting his abilities. Great season Jason!!!!!

I think the 1st and 3rd down stats are the most telling. And then I'll put the 3rd down stats as the most important of those two. He's been unflappable on 3rd down and long, all year long.

as one of his harshest critics, i now know what his problem was in his previous years.....if he is not selected as the SEC PLAYER OF THE YEAR, we need to find out who votes and do a S CAR. and CLEMSON on them.....he is the best player in the SEC and while he won't win the heisman,he should get to make the trip....what if he had had borges for all 5 years?....he is a GREAT QB by anyones standards.....he will play in the NFL....i don't know if he will ever be a starter,but he will be drafted and make some money......WAR EAGLE

let's not overlook the fact that 2 of his 3 wins over alabama came at JH-west. that's extra special, in my book.

welcome to the record books, JC! here's hoping this particular gets tied or broken several times over during the next 50 years....

ct

Archived