Tennessee Tiger Walk

Builder

Not sure but I thought UT had it set up were the buses drive inside the stadium so I assume no real Tiger Walk. Now I think the buses have stopped just outside the stadium so we could have a Tiger Walk in the pass. Anyone else have info?????

There have been a few teams that told us no tiger walk. I believe aTm said the same thing but every Auburn fan in Texas was there to greet the buses! Tennessee told us no in 09 and that failed miserably for them. Either way, then fans gather, the players see, and then they play their butts off!

Not sure but I thought UT had it set up were the buses drive inside the stadium so I assume no real Tiger Walk. Now I think the buses have stopped just outside the stadium so we could have a Tiger Walk in the pass. Anyone else have info?????

In 2009 the buses stopped and let them out after they told us we couldn't have it and it happened anyways which was pretty awesome. Nice crowd too.

Need to know what time this is gonna be or if it's even gonna happen so I can get my butt up, get down there and get crazy.

Can't wait to watch our guys in Jordan Hare North! WDE!

There will be Tiger Walk at TN because the Auburn fans ARE Tiger Walk. Away game Tiger Walks are some of the best! The banner will be at Gate 7 around 8:00. Bring your coffee!

'Tiger Walk' [/i]timestamp='1383791976' post='1944749']

There will be Tiger Walk at TN because the Auburn fans ARE Tiger Walk. Away game Tiger Walks are some of the best! The banner will be at Gate 7 around 8:00. Bring your coffee!

Tiger Walk speaks

Archived