Auburn vs. Georgia - GAME THREAD

WarTiger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Catch it? Horrible pass.

Doesn't cost us, but we need those third down passes.

Every pass doesn't have to be perfect. Watch the replay, that hit him right in the hands, then the chest before it hit the ground. Very catchable ball.

It obvious you never played the position. The hardest ball ever to catch is the on thrown the way that was thrown. That would have been a great catch. But was still a horrible pass.

3 is better than none and that penalty by UGA helped lead to that... but when UGA's offense gets rolling we are going to need more than field goals. UGA has done a very good job at containing Marshall when he keeps it on the read.

Yep that is the concern......dang it

3 is better than none and that penalty by UGA helped lead to that... but when UGA's offense gets rolling we are going to need more than field goals. UGA has done a very good job at containing Marshall when he keeps it on the read.

Georgia seems focused on not letting Marshall's legs beat them. I don't like third down dink pass call. Georgia seems ready to defend the QB run and short pass, so I say we run wide and throw deep.

UGA has done a very good job at containing Marshall when he keeps it on the read.

yup, but that's leaving someone open, or in one on one somewhere. I'm sure Gus will look into that for the second half.

Archived