Auburn vs. Georgia - GAME THREAD

WarTiger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn just got robbed for the 2nd time in this game. Anytime Penn Wagers is on the field you can bet the refs are crappy. Just saying.

I hate losing to Georgia... I'd rather lose to Bama than them. Because we never beat them. They always beat Auburn. Auburn does not know how to beat Georgia. That is why I picked UGA in the TD Auburn Bowl. And I bet I'm one of the few that got it right.

The record is tied 54-54-8. I think we know how to beat them as much as they know how to beat us. Shame on you.

Auburn just got robbed for the 2nd time in this game. Anytime Penn Wagers is on the field you can bet the refs are crappy. Just saying.

I want to agree, but damnit, we should have stopped them better.

I hate losing to Georgia... I'd rather lose to Bama than them. Because we never beat them. They always beat Auburn. Auburn does not know how to beat Georgia. That is why I picked UGA in the TD Auburn Bowl. And I bet I'm one of the few that got it right.

The record is tied 54-54-8. I think we know how to beat them as much as they know how to beat us. Shame on you.

We lost 6 of the last 7 and 8 of the last 11. In 2006 the records and situations were merely identical. Richt doesn't lose to Auburn unless we go undefeated or we get a hail mary.

I want to agree, but damnit, we should have stopped them better.

Yes, we should have stopped them better. But that's the job of the replay. Both of those looked like they should have been AU's favor.

Archived