The Miracle at JHS called by the Georgia radio guys :)

AEAugirl

This catch, this moment, this opponent.......just unbelievable for me. I have hated thUGA since my youngest days. bama is bama.....but this has always been my Iron Bowl and the way this game ended is just priceless. I wish we had won 55-17, but this kind of victory is so, so sweet.

Fluke > Ref Job

...two of the worst calls I have ever seen b/n the pass ruled incomplete to the goal-line TD.

Bowl aspirations aside, I think this was better than beating Georgia by 60.

The only thing that could have been better was for a much longer ride back to Athens or where ever those characters hail from nowadays.

For those of us who have to live amongst the hairy dogs, this was a gift from heaven. I told our group on the way to Auburn, if we lose I am going to have to move to Alabama as I can't take anymore more from UGA fans.

I try not to indulge in schadenfreude, because there's a moment where someone else is going to enjoy the hell out of your pain, and it's gonna come in spades.

That said, I think I like this call better than Bramblett's. It makes me feel really warm and fuzzy inside.

The Refs were definitely in the Hose AU Mode last night. I half expected them to call Ricardo for illiegal touching on the TD catch.

WDE

For those of us who have to live amongst the hairy dogs, this was a gift from heaven. I told our group on the way to Auburn, if we lose I am going to have to move to Alabama as I can't take anymore more from UGA fans.

Here-Here! I live in ATL and it's nothing but 'dawg this & leg hump that'...I will enjoy this one for many, many years!

is there anywhere to hear the whole game on the georgia network

Trust me, you DO NOT want to do that to yourself. UGA's announcers sound like a bunch of drunk rednecks. They are the worst in the game.

Archived