2015 5* ATH Terry Godwin (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

forever is quite a long time

Wow, leave the guy alone and quit being such idiots. Seriously!

lol it's a joke dude...sensitive much?

Rude much?

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

forever is quite a long time

Wow, leave the guy alone and quit being such idiots. Seriously!

lol it's a joke dude...sensitive much?

Rude much?

Maybe I should've put one of these guys in there: :poke: . Although many people have far more dickish tones on trivial things such as others' opinions and respond with far less sensitivity. :dunno:

Yall are gonna kill me if he doesn't pick Auburn tomorrow night lol... I'll give up my guy if that happens.

No. We probably won't ever believe anything you post in the future, but we won't kill you. :)

Yall are gonna kill me if he doesn't pick Auburn tomorrow night lol... I'll give up my guy if that happens.

No. We probably won't ever believe anything you post in the future, but we won't kill you. :)

But his guy, on the other hand...

No. We probably won't ever believe anything you post in the future, but we won't kill you. :)/>

Yeah, like Alan said in " The Hangover"...it's frowned upon. You know, the whole killing thing and all. :)

In regards to his information, this seems to be in line with the current info coming out so it's not like he's out on a limb my himself. Let's hope it's true.

Guys I havent posted in a while but just can't keep a secret. I was told Godwin will choose Auburn tomorrow night. I know I will get blasted about not naming a source but the guy is close to the situation.

Great post to get started back with,hope your source is right.

No. We probably won't ever believe anything you post in the future, but we won't kill you. :)/>

Yeah, like Alan said in " The Hangover"...it's frowned upon. You know, the whole killing thing and all. :)

In regards to his information, this seems to be in line with the current info coming out so it's not like he's out on a limb my himself. Let's hope it's true.

If we killed everyone that made an incorrect prediction, pretty much everyone on this message board would be six feet under.

If we killed everyone that made an incorrect prediction, pretty much everyone on this message board would be six feet under.

That's why you keep your predictions 50/50

Right, so say something like "I know a guy who knows a guy who said that Auburn is in the bag for Godwin. So based upon that....I am gonna go ahead and say the chances of Godwin signing with Auburn are 50/50."

Right, so say something like "I know a guy who knows a guy who said that Auburn is in the bag for Godwin. So based upon that....I am gonna go ahead and say the chances of Godwin signing with Auburn are 50/50."

Your source better be right...or we might kill him. BUT not you :dead:

I've heard his family is making a huge deal about his commitment tomorrow for the show on Fox Sports South, everyone there thinks it's Auburn.

Great news! I would love to flip two players from UGA

I've heard his family is making a huge deal about his commitment tomorrow for the show on Fox Sports South, everyone there thinks it's Auburn.

Been saying this for 2wks, dcraig is one hell of a recruiter!! Godwin is under a lot of pressure from uga folks, but he and his father LOVES dcraig!!

Reports said T. Godwin was gonna let the UGA and AU staffs know tonight, and D. Craig just tweeted out Boooooooooooooom, it's a beautiful night on the plains. Is this coincidence or something more?

Reports said T. Godwin was gonna let the UGA and AU staffs know tonight, and D. Craig just tweeted out Boooooooooooooom, it's a beautiful night on the plains. Is this coincidence or something more?

Likely about Slayton.

Likely about Slayton.

makes sense, I just saw the one tweet and then came to this thread, curse my jumping to conclusions.

Likely about Slayton.

yes, probably referring to Slayton.

Likely about Slayton.

Whatever the case, Coach Craig has done work.we'll see tomorrow

Archived