2015 5* ATH Terry Godwin (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

DC looking comfy in the Godwin house tonight:

Hope CDC can pull this one off. Anyone notice the sign CDC is making with his hand? Prayers for his Dad also.

B7brR5aCUAQFSnK.jpg

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Malzahn-Craig-attend-Godwins-basketball-game-35236696

Auburn's Gus Malzahn and Dameyune Craig attended the basketball game of 5-star athlete Terry Godwin on Saturday evening. Malzahn, with Craig, used his in-home visit with Godwin and his family during the day on Saturday.

The Hogansville, Ga. star is committed to Georgia, but sources with knowledge of Godwin's recruitment told AuburnUndercover this week that Godwin's decision between staying with Georgia and flipping to Auburn could be "50/50". Godwin is expected to make his final decision on Feb. 4, but could make a final decision before then, sources indicate.

Georgia coach Mark Richt visited Godwin on Thursday.

There is definitely a close relationship there and Hoganville is just up I-85 which would make it easier for Terry to visit his father often. I thinks his heart is with AU and hopefully he comes our way. Great family and great talent.

Seems like a great kid.

He does. It's nice when that's the sort of thing that comes out in what people write about you. Would love to see him in orange and blue.

In the photo taken below by AuburnUndercover, Malzahn is sitting between Godwin's parents, while Godwin's mother is hugging Craig.

0HkAfmf.jpg

Gus looks like the cat that just ate the canary. Mr. Godwin has a look of, "What in the world do you think you're doing woman?!"

In the photo taken below by AuburnUndercover, Malzahn is sitting between Godwin's parents, while Godwin's mother is hugging Craig.

0HkAfmf.jpg

Gus looks like the cat that just ate the canary. Mr. Godwin has a look of, "What in the world do you think you're doing woman?!"

U r so right. I thought, "it sure doesn't look like Mr Godwin likes DC as much as Mrs. Godwin does". Then again I'm sure a lot of mommas "really like" Dameyune. Playa...

0HkAfmf.jpg

U r so right. I thought, "it sure doesn't look like Mr Godwin likes DC as much as Mrs. Godwin does". Then again I'm sure a lot of mommas "really like" Dameyune. Playa...

TRUE!! This momma likey likey DC!!

Yeah, there's also a pic of Richt reclining in the same chair....

Would love to flip Godwin. I think the coaches have done an amazing job recruiting him. I'll be pleasantly surprised if we get him, though.

Yeah, why would Alabama insiders know what Godwin told UGA coaches before the UGA & Auburn insiders did?

well I could see the connection of Pruitt still talking to someone over there.

Would love to flip Godwin. I think the coaches have done an amazing job recruiting him. I'll be pleasantly surprised if we get him, though.

funny,I don't see the chair.

I'm liking our chances

I'm liking our chances

LINK

50/50 may be a bit optimistic.

JMO

Ha, you guys sure can read a lot more out of a simple picture than I can. :)/>

true. We have some vivid imaginations on this board.

Na. Some of us are just better poker players than others. :)

I'm liking our chances

LINK

JMO

Looks alone. Maybe he fell asleep and they went to the next room.

I'm liking our chances

LINK

JMO

Yeah maybe, we should Photoshop an Auburn blanket on that chair

I'm liking our chances

LINK

JMO

Ha! One can only hope.

This isn't directed at you, Tex. But to clarify, I'm not suggesting that the pic proves Godwin's sticking with UGA, BTW (any more than the pic of CGM proves Godwin is flipping).

The pics are cute, and maybe the Godwins have some sort of 'the head coach and the pea' test set up, for all I know. My opinions on the likelihood of flipping Godwin are just based on everything I've read. It's JMO, and I'll be really happy if he signs with Auburn. I think it would be a great fit.

I'm liking our chances

LINK

JMO

Yeah maybe, we should Photoshop an Auburn blanket on that chair

LOL

Archived