2015 5* ATH Terry Godwin (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Envision this offensive threat: JJ at QB, Roc at RB, Nate Craig at WR, Godwin at WR. You might be looking at our 2016 starters. Would be an impressive group, which could very easily be Auburn's reality in two years from now.

I wouldn't call it a done deal, but we're definitely above 50% IMO. I wouldn't get your hopes up if he signs with UGA on Wednesday.

Any updates here? Living in Atlanta, the GA fans are concerned.

I'm told AU has done an excellent job recruiting Goodwin and the way the uga people are acting, media & fans, are pushing him to AU.

Jesus, they already sound like a bunch of sore losers

I'm told AU has done an excellent job recruiting Goodwin and the way the uga people are acting, media & fans, are pushing him to AU.

They are the worst. At least bama has some hardware to partially explain how awful they are.

The Georgia fans have really pissed Terry Godwin off. He has now publicly defended Malzahn, and that can only be a positive for us. We have done an excellent job of recruiting the Godwin family, and I won't be the least bit surprised if he flips to us tomorrow. Based off his mom's quotes, it sounds like Terry wants to come to AU and he is just having a hard time decommitting from UGA.

They are the worst. At least bama has some hardware to partially explain how awful they are.

Yeah I don't get UGA people acting like they do. It's absurd. I'll admit we can get out of hand ourselves sometimes but these people just take the cake.

I've said it many times before, here it goes again: uga fans are as bad or worse than bammers. The difference is they have no history to back it up.

I've said it many times before, here it goes again: uga fans are as bad or worse than bammers. The difference is they have no history to back it up.

I think they are worse. My friend lived in ATL for 3 years and came back with a deeper hatred for UGA than I've ever seen anyone hate the Updykes.

I have a cousin that's a lifetime UGA fan and he says the reason why the AU-UGA rivalry gas gotten so chippy when it used to be more friendly is because these young hot shots come down to ATL and surrounding areas and start being UGA fans, and don't know the tradition of the rivalry. I believe this, but I also think the UGA fans are bitter and jealous honestly. 2010 and 2013 with the prayer at JH, and combination of Nick Marshall and now Tray Matthews, it gets under their skin.

Georgia fans tweeting Godwin and ticking him off. It's never a good idea to tweet a recruit.

DreamTeam_Austin ‏@TerryGodwin_4 4m 4 minutes ago

I only have one thing to say!! Coach Malzahn is not using my father sickness to get me there!!!!

Don't tweet recruits!

B87IyX6CEAEx_Ir.jpg

Funny!

I have a cousin that's a lifetime UGA fan and he says the reason why the AU-UGA rivalry gas gotten so chippy when it used to be more friendly is because these young hot shots come down to ATL and surrounding areas and start being UGA fans, and don't know the tradition of the rivalry. I believe this, but I also think the UGA fans are bitter and jealous honestly. 2010 and 2013 with the prayer at JH, and combination of Nick Marshall and now Tray Matthews, it gets under their skin.

I've been following AU football for over 35 years and the AU vs leghumper rivalry has always been chippy.

Archived