2015 5* ATH Terry Godwin (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

Godwin is a great kid by all accounts.

So...

Probably not the type to leave the UGA coaches hanging on NSD with a surprise switch?

That's what it seems like.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are probably # 2 with Godwin, from all accounts.

He could have a change of heart, but likely sticks with the dogs.

Slayton and/or Irvin will be second in line.

Any new information on him? Lots of banter and speculation on twitter about our chances but somehow he has slipped to page 3 on this site. I would take him over Gibson as an athlete any day, if for no reason other than he seems to carry less baggage. All the early articles written on him were that he was blowing away the competition in the summer camps this past year.

We're still in it but UGA is more confident each day on TG. The good nows is we may have passed them for Slayton though.

Any new information on him? Lots of banter and speculation on twitter about our chances but somehow he has slipped to page 3 on this site. I would take him over Gibson as an athlete any day, if for no reason other than he seems to carry less baggage. All the early articles written on him were that he was blowing away the competition in the summer camps this past year.

We're still in it but UGA is more confident each day on TG. The good nows is we may have passed them for Slayton though.

Yep. Really like Slayton too. We need to keep on this Tall WR trend.

For whatever it's worth....

@jakewright1996: @Allie_Davison on Bama's rivals site, there is chatter that Godwin has informed UGA he is going to Auburn”

Lol. Please tell me we are not getting our recruiting updates from updykes! I'll stop following recruiting if that is the case ;D

@jakewright1996: @Allie_Davison on Bama's rivals site, there is chatter that Godwin has informed UGA he is going to Auburn”

Lol. Please tell me we are not getting our recruiting updates from updykes! I'll stop following recruiting if that is the case ;D/>

Ain't that that truth! Just wonder if Allie knows something about it? I'm not getting my hopes up at all!

Lol. Please tell me we are not getting our recruiting updates from updykes! I'll stop following recruiting if that is the case ;D/>

Ain't that that truth! Just wonder if Allie knows something about it? I'm not getting my hopes up at all!

Jake Wright - Scottsboro guy from yuku forums. I'm NOT buying this!

I do not believe any of this. Would love if it was true', seriously doubt AU pulls Godwin. If we do, it is incredible.

This one is gonna come down to the wire more than some think. He's always loved uga, but dcraig left an impression on him and his father that cannot go unnoticed. And that was HUGE because his father loved uga also.

This one is gonna come down to the wire more than some think. He's always loved uga, but dcraig left an impression on him and his father that cannot go unnoticed. And that was HUGE because his father loved uga also.

So do we get Slayton? Or Godwin? Or *gasp* both?

Slayton for sure and Godwin could be the signing day surprise

Dawgs would riot. More pizzed at us than over Fairley. Would be epic. But I don't believe we get both. One is awesome enough.

Dawgs would riot. More pizzed at us than over Fairley. Would be epic. But I don't believe we get both. One is awesome enough.

Agreed^^ but I'm telling u, from what I was told, Dcraig left a hell of an impression on his dad. And that was key, because otherwise we would not be even remotely close to signing this kid

haha

:)

but would they melt harder than after we brought in Trey?

Tray Blackmon? I never measured their butthurt.

Was it worse than plucking Takeo Spikes?

Tray Blackmon? I never measured their butthurt.

Was it worse than plucking Takeo Spikes?

dawgs being butthurt is a common occurrence. They're as bad as bammer without the championships.

Nothing, I repeat nothing will equal their level of buthurt against Nick Fairley. It is at world record levels.

Archived