2015 5* ATH Terry Godwin (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

Some UGA fans photoshopped Malzahn in the recliner with a UGA blanket and it ticked the Godwin's off. His sister made it known on twitter that it was disrespectful to CGM and her family.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, there's also a pic of Richt reclining in the same chair....

Would love to flip Godwin. I think the coaches have done an amazing job recruiting him. I'll be pleasantly surprised if we get him, though.

funny,I don't see the chair.

I'm liking our chances

LINK

50/50 may be a bit optimistic.

JMO

Looks alone. Maybe he fell asleep and they went to the next room.

Yeah maybe, we should Photoshop an Auburn blanket on that chair

Dont want to do that man. Some UGA fan photoshopped a UGA blanket on Malzahn, and it upset the Godwin family. I dont have a link. Just what I have seen somewhere else.

Edit. Seems someone else beat me to it

Would love to flip Godwin. I think the coaches have done an amazing job recruiting him. I'll be pleasantly surprised if we get him, though.

I'm liking our chances

LINK

JMO

Dont want to do that man. Some UGA fan photoshopped a UGA blanket on Malzahn, and it upset the Godwin family. I dont have a link. Just what I have seen somewhere else.

I took Randman to be joking. AEAugirl posted the same thing you did, though. Personally, I don't think Auburn folks would actually do something like that. I'm happy we don't need to tell ourselves not to go poison anyone else's trees, too.

Honestly, I used to think UGA fans were more respectful than many other fanbases. That seems to have changed a bit in the last 20 years, though. Maybe they were always like they are now. :dunno:

Honestly, I used to think UGA fans were more respectful than many other fanbases. That seems to have changed a bit in the last 20 years, though. Maybe they were always like they are now. :dunno:

I've had that same feeling for some time now. I do know one thing: The UGA fans we "meet" on the internet are a very different bunch from those that used to come to the AU/UGA game. Now, it's been a long time since I went to the game in Athens so it may be different over there these days.

Honestly, I used to think UGA fans were more respectful than many other fanbases. That seems to have changed a bit in the last 20 years, though. Maybe they were always like they are now. :dunno:/>

I've had that same feeling for some time now. I do know one thing: The UGA fans we "meet" on the internet are a very different bunch from those that used to come to the AU/UGA game. Now, it's been a long time since I went to the game in Athens so it may be different over there these days.

Athens and Gainesville are the only 2 SEC stadiums that I've never been. LSU and Oregon fans are the worst I've seen in person.

Back on topic, it would be an amazing steal to get Godwin. If we actually could pull him, would he play WR or DB?

I'm liking our chances

LINK

JMO

I took Randman to be joking. AEAugirl posted the same thing you did, though. Personally, I don't think Auburn folks would actually do something like that. I'm happy we don't need to tell ourselves not to go poison anyone else's trees, too.

Honestly, I used to think UGA fans were more respectful than many other fanbases. That seems to have changed a bit in the last 20 years, though. Maybe they were always like they are now. :dunno:/>

Yeah I was kidding. Don't want to give anyone ideas.

Don't get me started on the UGA fanbase.

myself and people I know have had really bad experiences in Athens. Bordering on hooliganism.

Anyway, I like our chances.

Auburn is closer to his home, JJ or Sean will be slinging him the ball compared to who at Georgia ? What's not to like, I think we get at least one of Godwin or Slayton.

Auburn is closer to his home, JJ or Sean will be slinging him the ball compared to who at Georgia ? What's not to like, I think we get at least one of Godwin or Slayton.

good point. We know Gus and Coach Craig are telling them this.

future is bright on O at AU.

If we get Godwin, puppy nation is going to implode. Their master of propaganda (Buck Belue) has been outspoken on the radio that Godwin is the next God's great gift at WR. It would be hilarious if we could flip Godwin just for the damn dumb dawg (Buck) to have to explain why.

wde

http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Godwin-inches-closer-to-a-decision-35262571

Terry Godwin's mother, Olivia, told AJC.com Sunday that her son will announce his decision at 6 p.m. EST on Wednesday.

The 5-star wide receiver is expected to let the schools know his decision Tuesday night..

Godwin's mother said after a family discussion Saturday night that things are becoming "clearer." While she believes her son knows what he wants to do, she also confessed he has been "confused," confirming an earlier report by AuburnUndercover's Justin Hokanson that there has been some vacillation between Auburn and Georgia.

“Yes, Coach Malzahn was here on Saturday, and it went really well,” Godwin’s mother, Olivia Brown, told the AJC. “He came to the house earlier that day, then he came back to Terry’s basketball game later that afternoon.”

“They told him obviously that Auburn is closer to home,” she said. “And there’s the fact that his father is sick, so it would easier access to get and forth home if he went to Auburn. They also told him that Auburn was the best place for him offensively.”

http://auburn.247spo...cision-35262571

Terry Godwin's mother, Olivia, told AJC.com Sunday that her son will announce his decision at 6 p.m. EST on Wednesday.

The 5-star wide receiver is expected to let the schools know his decision Tuesday night..

Godwin's mother said after a family discussion Saturday night that things are becoming "clearer." While she believes her son knows what he wants to do, she also confessed he has been "confused," confirming an earlier report by AuburnUndercover's Justin Hokanson that there has been some vacillation between Auburn and Georgia.

"Yes, Coach Malzahn was here on Saturday, and it went really well," Godwin's mother, Olivia Brown, told the AJC. "He came to the house earlier that day, then he came back to Terry's basketball game later that afternoon."

"They told him obviously that Auburn is closer to home," she said. "And there's the fact that his father is sick, so it would easier access to get and forth home if he went to Auburn. They also told him that Auburn was the best place for him offensively."

I don't think you can argue with any of that. Gus definitely knows how to get the ball into his playmaker's hands.

I thought it strange that Gus spent so much of this final weekend with TG. Tells you a lot about how much Gus wants TG and what he thinks he can do with him in his O.

http://auburn.247spo...cision-35262571

"Yes, Coach Malzahn was here on Saturday, and it went really well," Godwin's mother, Olivia Brown, told the AJC. "He came to the house earlier that day, then he came back to Terry's basketball game later that afternoon."

"They told him obviously that Auburn is closer to home," she said. "And there's the fact that his father is sick, so it would easier access to get and forth home if he went to Auburn. They also told him that Auburn was the best place for him offensively."

I don't think you can argue with any of that. Gus definitely knows how to get the ball into his playmaker's hands.

the truth is always clearer

If you read how Georgia fans are acting, you would think they have officially become the most obnoxious fanbase in the SEC or a close behind Bama. They're talking alot of crap. Especially after hearing the way they treated some of our fans in Athens this past season, I feel like they are bigger a-holes than LSU fans are at home.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Godwin-inches-closer-to-a-decision-35262571

“Yes, Coach Malzahn was here on Saturday, and it went really well,” Godwin’s mother, Olivia Brown, told the AJC. “He came to the house earlier that day, then he came back to Terry’s basketball game later that afternoon.”

“They told him obviously that Auburn is closer to home,” she said. “And there’s the fact that his father is sick, so it would easier access to get and forth home if he went to Auburn. They also told him that Auburn was the best place for him offensively.”

6 pm Wed!!!!! But will tell the coaches Tuesday.

I guess we will be watching who and how many we sign during the day Wed to have an educated guess where we stand.

I'm gonna cb him to AU. Now that's done. Next.

Rut roh, this is gonna be all over the UGA fan sites now. Lots of cliff jumping I'd imagine. :)

Seems like a no brainer, Schottenheimer vs Malzon? Bring him and Slayton.

Who's Malzon? ;) j/k

Archived