2014 4* CB Kalvaraz Bessent flips from bama to AUBURN!!!!!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Malzahn can't recruit worth squat. How do we lose this guy, especially to Aurburn? Where the heck is that? Gotta be a D3 school. Ridiculous.

You're not really a bammer. I know this because you spelled "ridiculous" correctly. :)

Interesting convo between KB and his teammate who is a Bama committ.

@C_WillyRackedUp: @kalvarexbessent congrats big Bruh. I love u no matter where u go. Show them boys how Camden roll. Lol but imma end it with this #RollTide

-Chris Williams(teammate)

@kalvarexbessent: @C_WillyRackedUp true but bra don't go there it aint what you think it is but ok look ill show you what they do foreal u gone flip also

-KB

@C_WillyRackedUp: @kalvarexbessent we can talk about this tomorrow I don't want all my business on twitter Ight Bruh

-CW

Could KB already be recruiting for us? Lol

@C_WillyRackedUp: @kalvarexbessent congrats big Bruh. I love u no matter where u go. Show them boys how Camden roll. Lol but imma end it with this #RollTide

@kalvarexbessent: @C_WillyRackedUp true but bra don't go there it aint what you think it is but ok look ill show you what they do foreal u gone flip also

-KB

@C_WillyRackedUp: @kalvarexbessent we can talk about this tomorrow I don't want all my business on twitter Ight Bruh

-CW

AUsome! needs......PT

-KB

-CW

Not sure that Chris Williams is a take, but love seeing the KB has seen the light - thinking we have no shot at losing him now.

-KB

-CW

Not sure that Chris Williams is a take, but love seeing the KB has seen the light - thinking we have no shot at losing him now.

No way he'll get an offer. We've got limited space now.

-KB

-CW

Looking at Chris's 247 profile. He's an almost clone of KB. Same height. Chris weighs 10 pounds more. Chris plays Safety. Is a 3*.

-KB

-CW

Smart kid! Wish others would see the light and quit being brainwashed!

By the way, not a word on this flip from BSPN. Don't ya think this would be a great story?

The Roberts flip made cover story of their recruiting nation page and was on the front page of the normal site for a few days. Maybe they're just getting tired of reporting this same old song and dance with 4* Bama CB's flipping to AU? :tease:

By the way, not a word on this flip from BSPN. Don't ya think this would be a great story?

The Roberts flip made cover story of their recruiting nation page and was on the front page of the normal site for a few days. Maybe they're just getting tired of reporting this same old song and dance with 4* Bama CB's flipping to AU? :tease:/>

The Roberts flip made cover story of their recruiting nation page and was on the front page of the normal site for a few days. Maybe they're just getting tired of reporting this same old song and dance with 4* Bama CB's flipping to AU? :tease:/>

:)

To AU-24: A 0inch plus HDTV. ;D/>

:) We all got want we want under the tree; now Gus can give us a big New Years (6 Jan) gift as well!!

Archived