ANYBODY ELSE THINK

AUinVA

I have watched alot of football this year and I have got to say if it ends up being OU-SC (which it looks like right now) that USC might be favored by ten plus points and would probably beat OU by 25 or so. OU has no D against the pass. If AU-SC played I think the line would be closer to 4 or 5. No way can I watch OU sneak into the NC and get demolished again.

usc would probably beat oklahoma by atleast fifteen points. southern cal might just be the third best team in the nation, because against virginia tech, stanford, california, and oregon state they could have easily lost the game. va tech should have beat them, and california had a golden opportunity, but couldn't finish the job.

oklahoma had very close calls against oklahoma state and texas a&m. Auburn had a close call against lsu, but came through in the end. A lot of people have talked about Auburn's SOS, particularly citadel, against oklahoma playing bowling green, but bowling green backed out against Auburn because oklahoma wrote them a bigger check. The BCS needs to realize that they need a playoff THIS YEAR !!! Listen to CTT, he knows what he's talking about. Then the nation can see for themselves that Auburn belongs in the championship game. Bring on Tennessee, and whoever we play in the orange bowl!!! :au: WAR EAGLE !!

I have watched alot of football this year and I have got to say if it ends up being OU-SC (which it looks like right now) that USC might be favored by ten plus points and would probably beat OU by 25 or so. OU has no D against the pass. If AU-SC played I think the line would be closer to 4 or 5. No way can I watch OU sneak into the NC and get demolished again.

125471[/snapback]

I heard a guy on a sports radio show, Brad Edwards, who had a pretty good assessment of the possible games. He said he thought the best possible match-up would be SC-AU because both teams have complete offenses & defenses. Both can run & pass plus defend against the run & pass. He said OU definately has a balanced offense with White & Peterson but that they only lack a decent pass defense on the other side of the ball. He felt either SC or AU would be able to exploit the OU secondary. Then he said (unfortunately,) that AU won't be able to jump OU or SC in the polls unless one of them loses. :au: WDE

Archived