Mack brown *MERGED*

Newman5th

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy would that be salt in the wound to bammers :Sing:/> if saban goes. Does this mean OUR Coach made their coach leave :nopityA:/>

yes.....Malzahn will have driven FAU coach to drug use and processed Saban.

This thread has been MOVED AND MERGED, pay attention folks, Jeebus!!

It's not rocket surgery, Mack Brown DOES NOT COACH for Auburn.

So just where is Mack? This article says he is in New York for College Football Hall of Fame activities http://texas.rivals....asp?CID=1585894 and in this one he says he is Florida http://www.nfl.com/n...et-to-step-down Ok guess it does say he will be on out of state recruiting trips in Florida. Mods can delete if want. Work getting in the way of reading article fully, just skimming it.

uaters are gonna blow more than a fuse or two...............

But it does affect Auburn if little nick is gone. LOL :-\

I don't give a rip!

Both are coaches for a **hint**hint** "RIVAL" team, see that forum name??

I don't give a rip!

You are not very stoic.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:)

Has anyone seen the Saban presser stating that he "will not be the next head coach at the Univeristy of Texas"????? Until then, I don't believe the weeman will make the move.

snapback.pngTiger4life25, on Today, 02:59 PM, said:

I don't give a rip!

Well for one thing I did not start the thread in the wrong place and second I was joking hence the LOL........

But whatever.......................................

snapback.pngTiger4life25, on Today, 02:59 PM, said:

I don't give a rip!

Well for one thing I did not start the thread in the wrong place and second I was joking hence the LOL........

But whatever.......................................

And I didn't specify anyone in my initial post, to be clear.

My bad. Already mixed colors with whites in the wash and now this! Wife and mods grumpy with me putting stuff in the wrong place.

Well dang, not the clothes thing, go take a nap.

Now that's everything's nice and tidy again on the forum, anyone wanna guess whether this is either irresponsible reporting or another coach denying something 24 hrs before he reverses himself?

You dudes wanting the weeman to stay are just using reverse-psychology on yourselves. Come on now. EVERY Auburn fan would be giddy watching the bammers burn a valve over this. :yes:

I could care less about Saban but I sure look forward to the gnashing of teeth from the gumps. Oh wait, can you gnash one tooth?

I would, however, feel bad about the beatings handed out to wives/girlfriends/boyfriends.

Not so fast my friend............

http://espn.go.com/c...longhorns-coach

Looks like the "anonymous sources" might have struck again!!!

My jury is out, but a denial from Mack Brown saying he will not step down is only one half of what could happen. There's some question on the status of the president of UT, and if it goes sideways, I would not be shocked to see Mack retired whether he wants it or not.

Not so fast my friend............

http://espn.go.com/c...longhorns-coach

Looks like the "anonymous sources" might have struck again!!!

Sooooo....Mack Brown IS stepping down. ...that's what I gathered from that.

You dudes wanting the weeman to stay are just using reverse-psychology on yourselves. Come on now. EVERY Auburn fan would be giddy watching the bammers burn a valve over this. :yes:/>

I could care less about Saban but I sure look forward to the gnashing of teeth from the gumps. Oh wait, can you gnash one tooth?

I would, however, feel bad about the beatings handed out to wives/girlfriends/boyfriends.

No you wouldn't. ..;-)

Randy56......Haven't you heard......Gus is a high school coach with a high school offense.........Seriously, Gus is not in the equation. :-\

I'll take that high school coach and his high school offense every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Archived