Eligibility Left for Parkey or Clark????

AuburnGrad97

Couldn't remember if these guys have been playing since their freshmen year or not. If not, and they have eligibility left, any chance one/both of them might go for a graduate degree, and play ball for us next season?

Both are seniors and have played four years....Sorry......

Couldn't remember if these guys have been playing since their freshmen year or not. If not, and they have eligibility left, any chance one/both of them might go for a graduate degree, and play ball for us next season?

Parkey on kickoffs duties for several games and Clark on punting duties for like 5-6 games during their freshmen year. Sorry.

I am sure that CGM & offensive staff will sign some of the best kickers and punters out there. Auburn has always as far as I can remember, had exceptional kickers and punters. I think this will be a reload situation with Gus bringing in the best quality. I remember back in the early to mid 90s when Jackie Sherrill was the HC at MSU. He complained about our punter's ability to punt the ball consistently over 50 yards. He accused our punter of using helium in the footballs we used for punting. We just had a punter that could kick the ball into the next county without any contraband assistance! Jacky Sherrill was the Nick Saban during his time.

Archived