Timing is everything...

StatTiger

How close were we to being Ole Miss from last year in terms of SEC play?

Had we lost to LSU this season and won the remaining games, LSU would have won the SEC West by beating Arkansas today. Both teams would have been 10-1 with LSU having the edge with the "head to head" victory.

For those boobs who do not consider LSU a quality victory, they are clueless about SEC football.

Congrats to LSU for a strong finish to their season!

You are right Stat. lsWHO is a FAR better team than the media are giving them credit for. They simply lacked the chemistry that WE have goin' for us this year.

We are gonna' have our hands full when we head to BR next year!

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

Ironic as it may sound, LSU could endup playing a top ten oponent in the Capitol One Bowl and winning. All they have been missing is a QB and experienced WRs. They have loads of talent and it will show on Jan. 1. How I would love for us to play Oklahoma and LSU to play Texas. Then we can stop all this Big 12 Conference talk.

I believe that the bowl season will show just how good the SEC is this year.

126461[/snapback]

hopefully better than last year...i sat in disgust watching some of the games

SEC was 5-2 in bowls last year...only Florida and Tennessee lost, although both of them laid eggs last year.

The Big XII, on the other hand, stunk it up last year...2-6, including 0-3 against the SEC head-to-head.

That, however, has zip-zero-nada to do with this year.

LSU was a quality win, no doubt. They are going to be about eight handfuls next year in Red Stick.

Archived