Where all the Vol fans?

PChamp119

I recall quite a few before the game in October. A couple gave their congrats after the raping. But where are all of them? I guess they aren't nearly as cocky as that Burnet kid.

I recall quite a few before the game in October. A couple gave their congrats after the raping. But where are all of them? I guess they aren't nearly as cocky as that Burnet kid.

126464[/snapback]

I think they want to wait to make sure they beat UK before they start talking trash again. :big:

anybody remember LSU's 2nd most recent SECCG win? it was over the vols...and the vols were set to play in the NC game if they won the SECCG, due to all that happened that weekend.

LSU & the QB reserve thumped them, thereby preventing UT a shot at the nat'l championship...this is the year that Nebraska got to play in the game after having lost to colorado 7,749-3 and didn't win their conference championship.

1) i hope we're in the position to know that if we win the SECCG we go to the orange, and

2) i hope we win the SECCG instead of pulling a UT.

ct

Anyone hear Mac Brown complaining about a 10-1 Texas team getting shut out of a BCS game, just like last year? I really don't think he or the team has anything to complain about. We could go 12-0 and not get to the NC game. I'll cry no tears for poor ole UT.

Anyone hear Mac Brown complaining about a 10-1 Texas team getting shut out of a BCS game, just like last year?  I really don't think he or the team has anything to complain about.  We could go 12-0 and not get to the NC game.  I'll cry no tears for poor ole UT.

126496[/snapback]

I can see where he is coming from. A lot of the media thinks that Cal should be in a BCS bowl, just because their only loss is to USC. Well, Texas' only loss is to Oklahoma. Not a huge difference. If you really think that Utah could beat Texas, then sure, Texas doesn't deserve a BCS bowl. But if you think that Texas would beat Utah, then I don't have any problem with what Brown said. I do think Texas is an overrated team, but they do only have one loss, and that was to the number 2 team in the nation.

If you really think that Utah could beat Texas, then sure, Texas doesn't deserve a BCS bowl.

126519[/snapback]

Texas needed a miracle to beat Kansas, with Brown there, I think they could lose to anybody in the country at any given time, even Kentucky...

Where are the Tennessee fan? ha ha

Just thankfull that we are only a 2 loss team for the season.

WOW what a year for the good guys.

I sure didn't think we could do this good with the team we had.

Losing our 2 main QB's was tough.

Rick has been playing ok at QB but has made some HUGE mistakes at the worst possible times.

And the defense which was playing really good this year has flopped these last 2 games.

I'm just happy to have a shot at the SECCG.

Will we win? maybe if the planets align and teh Aurburn team forgets to get a plane or bus ticket for Cadilac ;)

Nitescape

GO VOLS!!

The one flaming Vol fan I remember is SouthernBlondeVol (or something like that.) Haven't seen much of her lately. Wished she'd come back.

(I still believe she was really a bammer in disguise)

Archived