Congrats To Southlink

AUesquire

Link, you are our one consistent Bulldog poster and a credit to the board. Most may not agree with me but congratulations on UGA gutting it out and winning your big rivalry game. Always good to beat your biggest rival regardless. Just ask us if you don't believe me. :big:

Good job SEC :cheer:

:uga: 19

:gt: 13

Well, the good news is that we won

The bad news is that we found out our QB for next year is as bad as I had been preaching for 3 years on the DawgVent.

Don't leave Greene.....ask the NCAA for several more years

Richt is going to have to design a new offensive scheme for him or find a hot shot freshman; there is no way Shockley can run the same offense that Greene ran...

Richt is going to have to design a new offensive scheme for him or find a hot shot freshman; there is no way Shockley can run the same offense that Greene ran...

126784[/snapback]

Weird thing about Richt's offense at FSU is that it was usually built around people with the speed somewhat like Shockley's....not Greene's.....I just dont think Shockley has it in the head....

He looks at one WR and forces it everytime.

As for QB prospects, UGA signed a 4-star QB in Blake Barnes last year and another 4-star in Joe Cox (currently committed) so I am not worried about the future AFTER Shockley

Sorry to be this late about offering up my "congrats" too!

It is always GREAT to knock off those pesky in state rivals. (WE AU folks don't have a lot of love for tech either!!)

Also, don't sweat Shockley too much. #1 I think he may be better than he is given credit for. It is tough to come off the bench at the qb position. He may blossom when he knows the job is HIS. #2 Give your coach credit. He is good enough to put the right guy behind center. If Shockley is not the man, He will put the right guy in there!

WAR EAGLE...go dawgs.....(WE would appreciate your support of AU this week as we try to kick the fat pumkin in the ground! ! !) :big:

Archived