Winston

mom2kid

Anyone else just see how he walked from bus to stadium ? Very cocky smirk and walk with attitude. Hard to describe if you didn't see it . We need to knock this guy a big notch.

Similar thoughts....

... it seemed to me as if he's so glad not to be playing Bama, that winning is a sure forgone conclusion. Have been hedged in my mind about the outcome, up until seeing that stroll into battle, made me feel mo-way-better all of a sudden. WDE and enjoy the show !!!!

I hope our guys at least have the decency to wish him a happy birthday as they are getting off of him. He's turning 20. That would be a nice sack total for tonight. 20 spankings. Lol

Anyone else just see how he walked from bus to stadium ? Very cocky smirk and walk with attitude. Hard to describe if you didn't see it . We need to knock this guy a big notch.

Ummmmm, ever heard of Cam Newton?

Hes just like Cam cool, calm and an amazing athlete/quarterback.

I hope we can contain em cause we ain't stopping em

Some may bash you for saying that but some of the similar things that we loved about Cam...people are disliking Winston about. Teams could not stand to see Cam smiling and laughing and being all calm. One thing i do think is different is that Cam had a little more respect for his opponents. I don't have a problem with Winston but i do not think it is wise he would not talk so much; not trash talk but just talking in general. Many times he does not make much sense. lol.

He's been this is way all year. This is nothing new when it comes to his pregame behavior. I think he's just a confident kid that loves the game. I do however, hope Ford and Co. deliver a blow that keeps him on his back side or running for his life (from side to side). Dee Ford needs to deliver a couple of hits like he got on Murray at the end of the UGA game. That will give JW something to think about. War Eagle!

Some may bash you for saying that but some of the similar things that we loved about Cam...people are disliking Winston about. Teams could not stand to see Cam smiling and laughing and being all calm. One thing i do think is different is that Cam had a little more respect for his opponents. I don't have a problem with Winston but i do not think it is wise he would not talk so much; not trash talk but just talking in general. Many times he does not make much sense. lol.

Well, Cam wasn't an accused Rapist who's case was shoveled under a rug for 8 months.

Can never said that he put the team on his back either.

Nope. He didn't carry the team.

Well, Cam wasn't an accused Rapist who's case was shoveled under a rug for 8 months.

Wow some of you...smh

Wow some of you...smh

Face it. The TPD has a reputation of taking care of FSU athletes. At the very least that was some of the worst police work ever.They could make the keystone cops look like geniuses.

Wow some of you...smh

Face it. The TPD has a reputation of taking care of FSU athletes. At the very least that was some of the worst police work ever.They could make the keystone cops look like geniuses.

I guess everything is a conspiracy if it does not favor Auburn.

I still don't see what is so great about Winston as a QB though. He certainly may get to that point because he is a redshirt freshman but i think many have elevated him to superstar status and i don't see it just yet. Yes, he is a good player but i think he is a bit over hyped. I don't think he belongs in the category as Johnny Football. Winston has a lot of help and most of the competition he has faced has not challenged him much so it will be interesting to see how he does next year.

Wow some of you...smh

I guess everything is a conspiracy if it does not favor Auburn.

not a conspiracy just very sloppy police work. We have all seen this play out before in other places. You can't help but wonder.

Archived