• Last Reply

4_1199649.JPG

Jalen Wilkerson, TE

Douglas, GA (Coffee County)

Ht: 6-4, Wt: 227 lbs

- Auburn in very good shape

- Recruiter: Scott Fountain (P)

- Visited AU 2/28/14

Offers: Alabama, Auburn, Florida State, Louisiana-Lafayette, LSU, Miami (Fl.), Michigan, Minnesota and Mississippi State, among others.

247 and Composite 4*

Rivals 4*

ESPN 4*

Scout 4*

Highlights

Thanks WDEWDE. I plan on following this kid's senior year carefully. It will be great to have him on the Plains.

Coffee recently has moved to more of a spread attack and perhaps this appeals to him more than the pro style at Georgia. Many years back Coffee supplied a starting center that anchored the offensive line I believe it was under the coach Dye period. Last year Coffee sent a kid to Clemson to play offensive line, and the backup to Bridgewater at Louisville played at Coffee. Coffee has a decent program that currently plays in GA Region I AAAAAA. That included Camden, Lowdnes, Valdosta Tifton and Colquitt. Next year Coffee moves down to AAAAA...

Coffee recently has moved to more of a spread attack and perhaps this appeals to him more than the pro style at Georgia. Many years back Coffee supplied a starting center that anchored the offensive line I believe it was under the coach Dye period. Last year Coffee sent a kid to Clemson to play offensive line, and the backup to Bridgewater at Louisville played at Coffee. Coffee has a decent program that currently plays in GA Region I AAAAAA. That included Camden, Lowdnes, Valdosta Tifton and Colquitt. Next year Coffee moves down to AAAAA...

Coffee High sent Danny Lindsay, OG for Tubs. Played on the 2004 SEC Championship team. Will Gardner is the QB at Louisville. Should be the starter next year.

Coffee High sent Danny Lindsay, OG for Tubs. Played on the 2004 SEC Championship team. Will Gardner is the QB at Louisville. Should be the starter next year.

I met Danny's father in Atlanta, he was on the way to the NCG. I believe he ended up graduating as the long snapper.

• 3 weeks later...

Visiting this weekend and he is on commit watch.

Edit. Found this on twitter...

@88Dreamchaser: Look like it's gone be cold for me at the AU Saturday

@88Dreamchaser: Ready to see what they have lined up for me at auburn this weekend 😎

Archived