Hows the food?

Ouchyfish

I haven't been to an Auburn basketball game since about 1989-90 and was wondering how the concession food was. Also, how strict is the seating nowadays? back in the day I could go down to the seats no one was sitting in. Even got to shake Jim Fyffe's hand and get his autograph while he was broadcasting. (LOL I remember he had a ziploc bag of pens, sharpies and Rolaids haha)

Hoping to be well enough to get down there for the March all you can eat game. =)

Either eat before the game or bring a ton of money! $8 buys you one coke and one popcorn. The seating is assigned, with the donor's seats being roped off from the seats of the unwashed. All tickets have seat numbers on them but it's pretty easy to see a better seat and take it. They don't police that. Of course, if the proper owner shows up you have to smile, say "War Eagle" and move.

The all you can eat game is not something I am familiar with, you're on your own with that.

Supposedly, you get unlimited trips to the concessions lol! I could blow my diet/sodium/caffeine out for the year in one night.

Archived