The New College Football Show

GaTigerFan

Just an FYI for those of you who like to follow recruiting. The new 1 hour show starts tonight (Monday) at 10 ET/ 9 Central on FoxSportSouth. Jamie Newberg and Chad Simmons host.

Just an FYI for those of you who like to follow recruiting. The new 1 hour show starts tonight (Monday) at 10 ET/ 9 Central on FoxSportSouth. Jamie Newberg and Chad Simmons host.

It's really not that good of a show. Both those guys are UGA arse clowns. The Inside The Huddle Recruiting Show on CSS every monday is much better IMO.

It's really not that good of a show. Both those guys are UGA arse clowns. The Inside The Huddle Recruiting Show on CSS every monday is much better IMO.

E, Newberg is actually a Fl St homer. They have him on local sports talk in Atl so he does a lot of talking about UGA because they ask him to. He went to Fl St though.

E, Newberg is actually a Fl St homer. They have him on local sports talk in Atl so he does a lot of talking about UGA because they ask him to. He went to Fl St though.

Ahh! I thought he did so much around FSU because his brother Josh has been writing and covering FSU recruiting for a long time.

It has been a long time since I heard something on either show that I didn't already know or at least suspect. I wish JC/Barton/Keith/Kipp would get a show together. Lucky must not think he could make money at it? :dunno:

Yeah, what ever did happen to Forrest "Gump" Davis.

Apparently no one knows.....??? I remember he was a BIG :ua::homer: and was always ready to boost any recruit that was leaning to them.

Archived