2014 5* CB Marlon Humphrey (Alabama signee)

bootskii

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

silent to Miss State.

Beware, there are those among us that are humor impaired. For those few, unless you put a smiley face or some such after your remark they will not get it.

silent to Miss State.

Beware, there are those among us that are humor impaired. For those few, unless you put a smiley face or some such after your remark they will not get it.

but... i had a StateDawg tell me this personally?!

Since we all believe that it's a foregone conclusion that this kid is going to Bama, why hasn't he already committed to them? I wonder if Nick has asked him to hold off on his verbal until the very last minute, so that other kids they are recruiting for the same position won't look elsewhere; or, is this kid really considering other options besides Bama. Surely Papa Humphrey would support his son wherever he decided to go.

• 5 months later...

Although I realize Ronnie Clarke is a longshot for us, does Marlin Humphrey's Updyke commitment have any impact on RC, either way?

No

Bama definitely filling areas of need in the secondary with this class. Speed and size all around. Would be nice to flip Clark.

But first they have to get Humphrey to qualify and they have to keep Brown out of jail. Flipping Ckark would be amazing!

Marlon is CB and Ronnie is S. Please delete thread.

Lol!

Position had nothing to do with the inquiry. I was asking in reference to numbers and in regard to any relationship the two recruits may have. Glad Cole was so amused at a legitimate question though. LOL.

I was amused by his response and how serious people take threads. But I'm glad you was amused by my lol

I was more amused at the non-response to my simple question, Cole. I find I shouldn't post at all. I'm just a fan who casually follows recruiting and am curious about relationships and/or leanings. Tough crowd.

I was amused by his response and how serious people take threads. But I'm glad you was amused by my lol

I was more amused at the non-response to my simple question, Cole. I find I shouldn't post at all. I'm just a fan who casually follows recruiting and am curious about relationships and/or leanings. Tough crowd.

Try not to take it to heart. There are a few folks on this forum that think their "opinion" is the only one that matters and they attack anyone that disagrees with them. Par for the course I guess but lots of good info on here as well.

Just ignore them and move on.

Yeah some take this too seriously. I think it's just like anything else in life some people get a little position and know how to handle it some let it go to their heads

Marlon is CB and Ronnie is S. Please delete thread.

Lol!

Position had nothing to do with the inquiry. I was asking in reference to numbers and in regard to any relationship the two recruits may have. Glad Cole was so amused at a legitimate question though. LOL.

No number issue for Bama. They can sign 25 which is where they are. I think they have a good relationship given the tweet Clark sent welcoming Hump to the bama family.

Even though EDW was over the top in his reaction to the OP,the way you phrased your OP was puzzling. When I read it I also thought why would a CB affect a S/LB. No disrespect at all but it would have been easier to know where you were coming from had you stated the numbers and relationship part in your original inquiry. Just a helpful tip.

Even though EDW was over the top in his reaction to the OP,the way you phrased your OP was puzzling. When I read it I also thought why would a CB affect a S/LB. No disrespect at all but it would have been easier to know where you were coming from had you stated the numbers and relationship part in your original inquiry. Just a helpful tip.

First, thanks for answering the question in your previous post. Second, the question posted was not the issue. I asked a straightforward question of whether the commitment affected our pursuit of RC. A simple "no" would have sufficed. I can't control what others may infer.

Regardless, I've witnesses the petty squabbles that take place over similar issues and I don't have the time, concern, or desire to participate. I'm appreciative of the info you guys provide the rest of us who don't have the time or energy to follow this stuff and want to root for our Tigers. Keep up the good work. No worries on this one. WDE!

Archived