This one is for JIM ! ! !

WarTim

I am gonna' wear my "GAMEDAY" AU shirt to the SECCG (The same shirt I have worn each and every game day this season), with one twist......

I will be wearin' an arm band with the initials "JF" on it.

I ask that all of you that are going to Atlanta, and think this is a good idea, Join in with me!

If you have a better idea that would honor Jim, let me know.

WAR EAGLE....O N E at a time. :au:

it is a good idea and everyone loved jim fyffe but i think you remeber what happened the last time we planned on honoring jim. im takling about 9 straight quarters without a touchdown when the cheerleaders were going to start the "TOUCHDOWN" .... "AUBURN" cheer. i dont know how superstitious you are but this is a pretty BIG game.

:D You may have a point. (NOT superstitious, Just cautious!) :lol:

Let's see what everyone else thinks......

I'm not a bit superstitious. Honoring Jim did not, has not, will not, could not and can not cause us to lose a ballgame. I'm not going to the game, but if I were, I'd be honored to wear a JF armband. And anyone who is going owes it to Jim to do the same. JMHO!!!!!

Jim's always gonna be with the Auburn family. That being said, the first thing I thought of when I saw the subject line was the 'Touchdown Auburn' idea. Great intention, just didn't quite work out so well. Doesn't mean we don't honor him any less, but there's a bunch of players and coaches that I'll be cheering for on Sat nite too who have worked their AZZZ'S off to get to this point.

It's not like I'd say " no..lets NOT scream 'Touchdown Auburn! 'after we score our 1st t.d., cause I know everyone will anyway. And I hope it's early and often that we get to hear THAT cheer.

WDE!

P.S. I like the idea of an armband w/ J.F. on it. What will yours look like ?

:au:

Orange shirt. Blue armband with WHITE "JF" on it.

Any better ideas?

What DID Auburn do to honor Jim? I know the pressbox has been named for Housel :( . But what did we do for Jim other than the ill-fated "Touchdown Auburn" thing?

Orange shirt. Blue armband with WHITE "JF" on it.

Any better ideas?

127296[/snapback]

None better than that. :thumbsup:

:au:

we should wear blue shirts....TN is going to be wearing orange (obviously)...what do you think? I just wanna wear what most of the Auburn folks are wearing. War Damn Eagle

I agree. How many members of this board are gonna be in Atlanta?

Archived