Bama pics

Erik81

THIS JUST SAYS IT ALL !!!!!!!bamaboobs are doomed to suffer from cerebral syphillis.....it is passed from one despot to another by little red germs that accumulate on their unwashed bodies......people with an IQ above 6 are immune from it

What was the guy in the cowboy hat thinking? And they call us the Cow College. MOO!!  :D

127486[/snapback]

Isn't that Billy Bob from Varsity Blues?

Guest Tigrinum Major
What was the guy in the cowboy hat thinking? And they call us the Cow College. MOO!!  :D

127486[/snapback]

I think that was Chris Farley's little brother...

ya'll don't recognize him?....it's bamagoob03....what's he thinking?.....he isn't....he gave up on thinking years ago

127509[/snapback]

Seriously man, your attacks against BG03 are getting old. He's one of the more knowledgeable Bammites on the site and doesn't do a lot to stir up crap like some of them do. His articulate posts and ideas in the other forums are appreciated by me and quite a few others. Even though your posts may be tongue in cheek(which I doubt given their hate-filled tone), but I wish you would just talk about Bammites in general and quit singling out BamaGrad03.

ya'll don't recognize him?....it's bamagoob03....what's he thinking?.....he isn't....he gave up on thinking years ago

127509[/snapback]

Seriously man, your attacks against BG03 are getting old. He's one of the more knowledgeable Bammites on the site and doesn't do a lot to stir up crap like some of them do. His articulate posts and ideas in the other forums are appreciated by me and quite a few others. Even though your posts may be tongue in cheek(which I doubt given their hate-filled tone), but I wish you would just talk about Bammites in general and quit singling out BamaGrad03.

127523[/snapback]

I gotta' agree with jaydubb on this one. While I admire your "hate" of all things crimson, there is a fine line between having fun and just flat out attacking someone.

Lighten up. Try actually having a conversation with bg. You will find that he has a good knowledge of all things football. While his opinions are shaded by his crimson glasses, the same can be said of those Orange and Blue sunglasses that you wear.

(I have a very strong Rx on my glasses TOO ! ! !)

We beat 'em. We have braggin' rights for another year. It is time now to concentrate on beating the viles and winning the SECCG ! ! !

Take a deep breath and lighten up a bit.

But, then again, this is just my humble opinion.

p.s. I can't beleive I am taking up for bg. Maybe I am REALLY starting to mellow in my old age. B)

one bammerboob is just like any other.....you didn't have to grow up with them.....i do not associate with them nor do i do business with them......if you want to wear one of those "have you hugged a bammerboob" buttons, you go right ahead.....i will refrain from it.....and, he is a bammerboob on an AU message board.....my stuff is tongue-in-cheek.....you sheltered city boys just don't know how to roll with the punches

one bammerboob is just like any other.....you didn't have to grow up with them.....i do not associate with them nor do i do business with them......if you want to wear one of those "have you hugged a bammerboob" buttons, you go right ahead.....i will refrain from it.....and, he is a bammerboob on an AU message board.....my stuff is tongue-in-cheek.....you sheltered city boys just don't know how to roll with the punches

127555[/snapback]

I have kept silent for a while now, but this is enough. I am going with Tim and jaydubb on this one. There is a difference between tongue in cheek and knife in heart, between rolling with the punches and delivering a sucker body blow. BG03 has been around here a while, and he is well liked, football affiliation aside. Your "hatred for all things crimson" is to the point where you may want to seek out a mental health professional - you have ISSUES.

And just as an FYI, just about everyone on this board DID grow up with bammerboobs, especially those of us unfortunate enough to come of age during the Doug Barfield years. But BG is not one of those boobs. I know exactly how it feels to be treated like a second class citizen by a bunch of bammer rednecks who couldn't even spell citizen if you spotted them the first six letters. So I'll be dammed if I am going to treat them the way I got treated for all those years - it is low class, low rent and reflects poorly on Auburn.

Not to mention the fact that it is probably more painful for them to see us act with class and dignity as we continue to kick their ass on a regular basis - getting all hyper and obnoxious makes them seem more important than they are - we should act as tho we expected to win, we will continue to expect to win, and a loss to them would be an upset, not the other way around.

And if I were you, with the general nature of your posts on this board, I would not want a vote taken on who is more welcome here - you or BG03. You are reflecting poorly on yourself and on Auburn when you act like this towards anyone, even a bammer, so grow up and show some class.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Not to mention the fact that it is probably more painful for them to see us act with class and dignity as we continue to kick their ass on a regular basis - getting all hyper and obnoxious makes them seem more important than they are - we should act as tho we expected to win, we will continue to expect to win, and a loss to them would be an upset, not the other way around. 

127561[/snapback]

The best revenge is living well.

Correct me if I am wrong, but, Isn't that a quote from Coach Dye?

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

Guest Tigrinum Major
Correct me if I am wrong, but, Isn't that a quote from Coach Dye?

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

127607[/snapback]

I honestly don't remember where I heard that, but it quite possibly could have been said by Coach Dye. My favorite quote by Pat was "Hindsight is 50-50."

127555[/snapback]

You're an obnoxious twit that makes Auburn folks look bad. This sheltered city boy(grew up on a farm) knows how to roll with the punches with the best of them.

Speaking of tongue in cheek.......... :moon: . You figure it out.

Go ahead with your mindless rants against individuals and see where it gets you. I just wanted to get it out in the public that not everyone feels the way you do when it comes to pinning the tail on the camaro and your other ever so witty ways of wishing harm upon certain individuals who contribute way more than you do to the spirit of this board.

All I know is that we had all better straighten up and fly right. Jenny, The official

Football Goddess of the AUnation, has weighed in.

I would not want to make her drive over here from the far west to MAKE us behave! ! ! :D

WAR :au: EAGLE ! ! !

All I know is that we had all better straighten up and fly right. Jenny, The official

Football Goddess of the AUnation, has weighed in.

I would not want to make her drive over here from the far west to MAKE us behave! ! !  :D

WAR :au: EAGLE ! ! !

127645[/snapback]

You'd probably like that, Timmy... :angry:

:lol:

I just hate to see anything that brings the reputation of AU fans down to the level of the very same goobers we profess to be superior to. Very hypocritical. <_<

Right on the money. It is hard to believe that AU has won 11 games and is playing

for the TITLE this Saturday and some folks just don't get "it" ! ! !

Not much to complain about in MY world ! ! ! :au:

127555[/snapback]

I have kept silent for a while now, but this is enough. I am going with Tim and jaydubb on this one. There is a difference between tongue in cheek and knife in heart, between rolling with the punches and delivering a sucker body blow. BG03 has been around here a while, and he is well liked, football affiliation aside. Your "hatred for all things crimson" is to the point where you may want to seek out a mental health professional - you have ISSUES.

And just as an FYI, just about everyone on this board DID grow up with bammerboobs, especially those of us unfortunate enough to come of age during the Doug Barfield years. But BG is not one of those boobs. I know exactly how it feels to be treated like a second class citizen by a bunch of bammer rednecks who couldn't even spell citizen if you spotted them the first six letters. So I'll be dammed if I am going to treat them the way I got treated for all those years - it is low class, low rent and reflects poorly on Auburn.

And if I were you, with the general nature of your posts on this board, I would not want a vote taken on who is more welcome here - you or BG03. You are reflecting poorly on yourself and on Auburn when you act like this towards anyone, even a bammer, so grow up and show some class.

127561[/snapback]

Jenny, WTG. But BG03 can defend himself. He knows how I feel.

BTW, TBT, you do realize that some mods feel as Jenny does. Please take that under consideration the next time you call names. I almost nuked your post myself, but hey, when someone wants to make a fool of themself, the best policy is...GET OUT OF THE WAY.

If all my :ua: friends were as great as BG, TF24, BB, etc. I would have a very pleasant life. heck, if my family were as pleasant as they are, I would have a better life. :yes:

Jenny, WTG. But BG03 can defend himself. He knows how I feel.

BTW, TBT, you do realize that some mods feel as Jenny does. Please take that under consideration the next time you call names. I almost nuked your post myself, but hey, when someone wants to make a fool of themself, the best policy is...GET OUT OF THE WAY.

127662[/snapback]

I know BG03 can defend himself - he is a big boy - but he shouldn't always have to do it, when he's got good friends here that will stick up for him, and SHOULD stick up for him, even if he is midguided. :P I still have hopes of turning him away from the :ua: dark side... :big::au:

Archived