AU vs. South Carolina

TigerEye24

It starts at 8pm ct and it'll be broadcast on Fox Sports South, channel 420 on Dish Network.

Wow. Got a jump on this one.

Likely the only winnable game left for AU so it's a big one.

I don't see how Bammer isn't a winnable ball game for us. Heck, we'll probably be the favorite for that one.

Bammer seems to be hot/cold to me. Haven't they beat LSU & Mizzoo? And lost (by sizable margins) to cellar dwellers? We need to win out to have some momentum for the SEC tourney. That is our only hope to any post-season play....

Two comments made during the game last night surprised me

1. Auburn has second best team FT average in the conference...only 72% but these days that is pretty good.

2. Auburn is forth in the SEC in turnovers....which is a good improvement considering how loose the team was with the ball last season.

JMO but this team has it's moments...just doesn't usually play good ball for 40 minutes...but could give someone problems in the SEC tourney :dunno:

This team was no doubt very close to having a great season. I think we could easily be sitting here with like 3-5 SEC losses for the year had they done better in a couple of the close ones. This is a season the team could really build on if only some of our players from the last couple of years had stuck around.

Archived