Future Schedules

auburn4ever

Auburn has tried to schedule Notre Dame in the past, but ND always wanted two games in South Bend to one in Auburn.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to see Auburn play home-and -home series with....

Texas

Florida State

Miami

Michigan

Ohio State

Penn State

Oregon

Stanford

UCLA

Virginia Tech

I could care less about Oklahoma & Notre Dame.

I want to play home and away games with Kansas, Nebraska, and Missouri (yes, I know they are SEC but it doesn't look like they will be on our schedule for quite some time), because I can drive to all 3 of those away games. I also want Kansas State moved back to Saturday.

Since football is a long ways off, I thought I'd post this. As I've been thinking about future schedules, 4 teams came mind that I'd like to us play in home and home series. Georgia Tech, Florida State, South Florida and Cincinnati.

Golf hazard?

Enought said........................... I pray every night that we never play those SOB's, smart a&^, and pricks. I could say more....

I'll go with Notre Dame since Auburn has never played them.

+1

Only team to win an AP NC and has never played Notre Dame

ND & Mich have said they will play us in 2 games. One at their stadium and the second one in Atlanta or Dallas. They flat out said they won't come to the Plains.

Just reading the title, how did I know the OP would be who he is?

Clicking on the title, and I could've told you the four teams.

I'd like to see us branch out to play some big ten schools, just to show the rest of the world the SEC is in fact the best conference in football. I wouldn't mind us strapping it up against Michigan, or Ohio State, maybe even a team like Michigan State

I personally would like to avoid teams in the south east. It gets boring after a while. Wasn't Auburn's game at West Virginia the first time the Auburn football team had ever gone north of the Mason-Dixon line?

I would like to see more Big 12, Pac-12, and B1G teams on Auburn's OOC schedule regularly. I don't want to play Clemson for the next 5 years, I'm tired of playing them. Bowl games, reg season games, kickoff classics -- ENOUGH! lol

It would be cool to open a season against someone like Oregon, Baylor, Southern Cal or UCLA at Jerry Jones Stadium.

I personally would like to avoid teams in the south east. It gets boring after a while. Wasn't Auburn's game at West Virginia the first time the Auburn football team had ever gone north of the Mason-Dixon line?

Not the first time, just hasn't occurred very often.

We played @Syracuse in 2001. And prior to that, we played in New Jersey against the U in a kickoff classic in the 1980s.

I would love to see games against Oregon and Stanford. That would make for a nice return game on the west coast. Would also love to see games against Oklahoma and ND as well. I used to love the games against FSU. Wouldn't mind renewing that series.

I still want to play UCLA - since we were supposed to and didn't, Nebraska, Florida State in the regular season, also Ohio State, want to embarrass the crap out of them, maybe even U of Texas.

We played @Syracuse in 2001. And prior to that, we played in New Jersey against the U in a kickoff classic in the 1980s.

...and nearly 50 years prior to that, a few trips to BC as well.

While I would like to upgrade our out of conference schedule, I would also like to keep some $$$ AT HOME.

I'd like to see us regularly schedule one instate Div 1 team. That keeps our dollars in state and benefits those schools.

I know all the arguments, but IMHO, we ought to schedule 1 high quality outside team , 1 good one and at least one of our own.

Archived