Future Schedules

auburn4ever

Auburn will continue to schedule strong non-conference teams with the new playoff system being incorporated. For recruiting purses additional Florida,Texas, and perhaps California teams. As for Alabama "getting a pass" with weaker SEC schools(KY), why not assign South Carolina as their annual rival? Coach Spurrier has given Coach Sabin a difficult time!

Spurrier had been a pain in the arse of the turds ever since he first came to coach Florida.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read that LSU and UCLA has scheduled a home and home series with the first game being played in 2021 and the second to be played in 2024. I believe needs to add a home and home series with some BIG name team.

I think a home and home against one of the northern schools would be awesome. I would love to take a trip to Ann Arbor, Columbus, Happy Valley, or South Bend (I have a feeling Notre Dame would not schedule us though).

has said in the past that they would play us in 2 different ways. #1. 2 games at Mich and 1 game at AU. #2. 1 game at Mich and game 2 in the Georgia Dome or in Cowboys stadium. ND has said they have no plans to play any games in Auburn.

has said in the past that they would play us in 2 different ways. #1. 2 games at Mich and 1 game at AU. #2. 1 game at Mich and game 2 in the Georgia Dome or in Cowboys stadium. ND has said they have no plans to play any games in Auburn.

link please...

We've never played Oklahoma State before. That would be a good home and home series though.

That does not need to happen. My wife is from Oklahoma, and my in-laws are huge OSU fans. I have converted my wife into an Auburn fan, but OSU is still her favorite team. She has threatened to go back to Oklahoma to watch that game with her family instead of mine if that ever happens.

We've never played Oklahoma State before. That would be a good home and home series though.

That does not need to happen. My wife is from Oklahoma, and my in-laws are huge OSU fans. I have converted my wife into an Auburn fan, but OSU is still her favorite team. She has threatened to go back to Oklahoma to watch that game with her family instead of mine if that ever happens.

Yeah, that would be terrible. I know you would hate for that to happen!

(Wink, wink...no payment necessary CC.)

Oregon, Stanford, Oklahoma State, and Baylor

I really don't want anymore home and homes against Clemson, nor do I really want to see us play FSU.

I want to play FSU again in the national championship this year so we can get revenge

1 each from ACC, Big 10, Big 12, Pac 12. Thinking of places that would be unusual to visit for fans

North Carolina, Nebraska, Kansas St (already happening), then either Stanford, USC again, or Cal.

Oregon, Stanford, Oklahoma State, and Baylor

I really don't want anymore home and homes against Clemson, nor do I really want to see us play FSU.

I want to play FSU again in the national championship this year so we can get revenge

National Championship or playoffs is no problem with me. I jusy don't want to schedule them for a home and home. I absolutely cannot stand being around their fans.

Troy, UAB, South Alabama....keep the money in the state and let AU fans see the games.

OK, Auburn fans, choose the team you most want to see play in Jordan-Hare

Results of an online poll on al.com:

Oregon 11.76% (516 votes)

Stanford 6.74% (296 votes)

Ohio State 27.82% (1,221 votes)

Michigan State 3.9% (171 votes)

Florida State 37.3% (1,637 votes)

Baylor 2.78% (122 votes)

Other: 10% (426 votes)

OK, Auburn fans, choose the team you most want to see play in Jordan-Hare

Results of an online poll on al.com:

Oregon 11.76% (516 votes)

Stanford 6.74% (296 votes)

Ohio State 27.82% (1,221 votes)

Michigan State 3.9% (171 votes)

Florida State 37.3% (1,637 votes)

Baylor 2.78% (122 votes)

Other: 10% (426 votes)

I don't think Urban wants anything to do with playing us anytime soon.

How about Nebraska, UCLA, Stanford, and Florida St.

How about Nebraska, UCLA, Stanford, and Florida St.

UCLA is playing a couple home-and-home series with LSU already. Not sure whether that makes them more or less likely to want to schedule a series with us.

By the way, LSU is being proactive in scheduling some attractive out of conference games. In addition to UCLA, they've got series scheduled with Arizona State, Wisconsin, and Syracuse. LINK

LSU has had one of -- if not the -- toughest SEC schedules recently (even harder than ours, though pretty close). I hope we join them in scheduling some competitive out of conference games, and that Bama keeps watering their schedule down. These differences will, I hope, make a big difference to the playoff committee.

Another thing I like about LSU's scheduling is the geographic spread: Arizona and California out West, Wisky from the Midwest, and Syracuse from the Northeast.

Here's a few teams that would work for me: Oregon or USCw out of the PAC13; Nebraska or Michigan out of the BIG10; Oklahoma or Texas or maybe Baylor out of the BIG12; FSU, Miami, UVA out of the ACC; others include Rutgers or Notre Dame.

Here are a few I would like to see on our OOC schedule in no particular order:

Arizona (wife graduated form there)

FSU

Miami

OK State

Ohio State

Michigan

Notre Dame

Texas

Archived