Hello guys

AtomicCityPitbulls

yo, good to have ya back. so tell me, what are you guys really doing different since last time? do you think clausen is playing as well (or better) than ainge was when we played you guys? what do you think is the problem defensively? just wondering what to expect. i'm a little nervous about a let down myself, but i may just being silly.

Thanks and, ....WHO are those guys in your sig pic?

I do not believe I have ever heard of any of them. B)

come on WarTim, don't be like that.

I know Riggs, as he ran over me in middle school. but other than that, I know where you're comin from. But Riggs is good, and he's NFL royalty.

Riggs?...Oh right....He was Danny Glover's partner in the Lethal Weapon movies.

:D

Is it just me or have a boatload of folks on this site quickly become VERY cocky with the smack talk?

I would hate to be you if and when we lose a game, whether its Saturday, in January, or next season.

No one likes a sore loser, or winner for that matter.

Good luck to UT this weekend.

WDE :au:

Is it just me or have a boatload of folks on this site quickly become VERY cocky with the smack talk?

Regarding UT, yeah it's just you. UT players promptly ran their mouths off after the beat down they got in their own yard. These guys sound like they wouldn't be impressed with us even after a second beat down so screw it. Their attitudes are a direct reflection of the type of coaches they have up there. This is for the SEC Championship, no mercy this time around I would hope. Seriously doubt we're going to see Jason Campbell running backwards like we did in the Iron Bowl...being nice got us nowhere.

Regarding UT, yeah it's just you. UT players promptly ran their mouths off after the beat down they got in their own yard. These guys sound like they wouldn't be impressed with us even after a second beat down so screw it. Their attitudes are a direct reflection of the type of coaches they have up there. This is for the SEC Championship, no mercy this time around I would hope. Seriously doubt we're going to see Jason Campbell running backwards like we did in the Iron Bowl...being nice got us nowhere.

127984[/snapback]

I suppose that being humble isn't an action you're capable of performing? Just because some Vol players and fans ran their mouths (and pissed you off doing so) doesn't mean that you should go and do the same thing, now does it? Wouldn't that be the exact definition of hypocrisy? Doing exactly the thing that you hate UT fans and players for doing?

We all talk about being "Auburn men and women" but I see a whole lot of folks that are talking the talk and walking the walk of smack-talkers, and that's not very Auburn-esque if you ask me.

Well regardless of who you say it to, the press or just random people, you represent Auburn when you do so.

If you want to smack talk, go ahead. I'm not your momma. I'll take the high road and be a gracious winner.

Yo swenks, spit that thong out yer crack or unbunch 'em or whatever.

It's a football game and conversations on a message board. If no one here talked smack at all about the Viles they would still come over here and talk smack if they win. So let the good times roll.

Vuck the Fols

War Damn Eagle

or loser!

:big:

How are things in atlanta?

128014[/snapback]

Ha! :D We'll see, UTMike! No tickets, but I'll be watching on TV for sure.

Are you going? You said that UT would make it so I expect that you bought tickets the week after the first AU/UT matchup! :P

Archived