Anyone want to meet pre-game

SCWarEagle

I'll be there Saturday and was wondering if anyone was getting together in anyplace to meet up. I'd love to actually meet some of you all, skae hands and scream WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Any plans?

Hey, I'm in total agreement with that. I'd love to meet some of you but I've never been to the Dome and I can't recommend any place to meet up. If you have suggestions, possibly at fan fare, I'm in.

it's a thing where they have inflatable games, shopping areas, meet some ex-players kinda thing. they have a bar & food and pep rallies before the game. it's neat if you've never been before. i'll be there at some point b/c i won't have much else to do before the game. it's in the world congress center w/in 5 minutes walking from the dome. :):au: WDE!

Count me in and let me know when and where! :au:

i am going with several people we have fanfare tickets but its always so chaotic in there with so many people so it would be hard to find anyone there...... also the CNN center is usually wrapped up with people so its hard to find people in there too.....those are the only 2 places around the dome i can think of...

I'm going to be a passenger that day so I have no control over when we get there or where we go.

Just post it up, and if I can get there I will do my best to come meet everyone.

Archived