2016 4* DT Julian Rochester (UGA commit)

AuburnArch13

I think AU did all they could to get him besides offer him a truck load of money. You win some..you lose some....on to the next one.....

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing that frustrates me about UGA hogging the DTs from the state is the fact that DL isn't even close to a position of need for them anymore. Their classes have been stellar. What are they even offering the 2016 kids anymore? It can't be playing time.

The only thing that frustrates me about UGA hogging the DTs from the state is the fact that DL isn't even close to a position of need for them anymore. Their classes have been stellar. What are they even offering the 2016 kids anymore? It can't be playing time.

They have pretty big needs at DT.

They have pretty big needs at DT.

Their DL class in 2014 and 2015 was stellar I thought.

What is Garner doing? he was one of the top recruiters in the nation when he was at Georgia. Is Rodney recruiting for Georgia?

I don't know why people don't want to admit rocker is a good recruiter...Probably because of the he doesn't like to recruit rumor that was made up that everybody ran with

Nobody has implied nor said he was not a good recruiter. The fact is, at least when he was @ AU, he did not like recruiting per many knowledgable AU people. Now is it possible that has changed now that he's @ UGA? Yes, but I have not heard anything indicating that. He is helping but Pruitt is doing the lion's share of the actual recruiting & he's using Rock's track record to get it done, which is how Rock likes it.

I don't know why fans on here and our coaching staff don't won't Tracy Rocker back on our staff. AU fans kept saying Tracy would never coach on the college level again after leaving AU to go coach in the pros a few years ago. Guess what? he did.

I am ready to never see a post from a4e again. Can someone remind me how to block him so I don't have to see any more of his posts?

I am ready to never see a post from a4e again. Can someone remind me how to block him so I don't have to see any more of his posts?

Click your name. You should be able to find the ignore function that way.

Seems like it'd be easier just to click their name and hit "ignore". But whatever.

I don't know why fans on here and our coaching staff don't won't Tracy Rocker back on our staff. AU fans kept saying Tracy would never coach on the college level again after leaving AU to go coach in the pros a few years ago. Guess what? he did.

I haven't seen people not wanting Rock back. I have replied to you specifically a # of times saying he is set on staying @ UGA til all his kids leave. There is nothing we can do w' Rock before then.

I haven't seen people not wanting Rock back. I have replied to you specifically a # of times saying he is set on staying @ UGA til all his kids leave. There is nothing we can do w' Rock before then.

I really think your wasting your time e responding but I give you credit

My grandmama could recruit Jawja boys to the Bulldogs.

Damn! They must be excellent recruiters then. UGA has always had a problem landing most of their in state top targets in any class before this staff came in.

Damn! They must be excellent recruiters then. UGA has always had a problem landing most of their in state top targets in any class before this staff came in.

Two words, one name. Tracy Rocker

Two words, one name. Tracy Rocker

2 more at least as important. Jeremy Pruitt.

• 2 months later...

Archived