2016 4* DT Julian Rochester (UGA commit)

AuburnArch13

If the school I root for fires the head coach, there's no way in hell that I am putting Will Muschamp on my list of candidates. He just blew it completely with NFL talent at one of the easiest places in the SEC to win. I suppose CWM isn't going to tell recruits and their families that thought LOL!

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the school I root for fires the head coach, there's no way in hell that I am putting Will Muschamp on my list of candidates. He just blew it completely with NFL talent at one of the easiest places in the SEC to win. I suppose CWM isn't going to tell recruits and their families that thought LOL!

Some of the best HCs didn't find succes til the 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th time around. See Bill Bellichek (sp). Boom will get another shot & rightfully so.

Some of the best HCs didn't find succes til the 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th time around. See Bill Bellichek (sp). Boom will get another shot & rightfully so.

ala Pete Carroll

Rocker should get credit

Partial but Pruitt is doing the heavy lifting on all the D recruits.

I am getting tired of hearing about how UGA is beating us. This debate keeps going round and round in circles. Is it possible to move on until something more substantive related to JR's recruitment pops up?

I am getting tired of hearing about how UGA is beating us. This debate keeps going round and round in circles. Is it possible to move on until something more substantive related to JR's recruitment pops up?

Well posters keep asking the same questions or making the same points so the answers are repeated a bit.

We'll know more if he attends Big Cat Weekend. Keep fingers crossed.

please remind me when big cat weekend will be held

We'll know more if he attends Big Cat Weekend. Keep fingers crossed.

please remind me when big cat weekend will be held

May 30th

JR is definitely leaning towards Georgia and we are # 2. Long time until Signing day.

Cannot blame D-linemen from looking hard at UGA. Who is their D-Line coach again?

That being said, AU has the better overall Defensive staff. If Muschamp and company field a top 10 defense next year, things will definitely change.

JR is definitely leaning towards Georgia and we are # 2. Long time until Signing day.

Cannot blame D-linemen from looking hard at UGA. Who is their D-Line coach again?

That being said, AU has the better overall Defensive staff. If Muschamp and company field a top 10 defense next year, things will definitely change.

I dont think we are ready to be a top 10 defense next year; unless you are talking top 10 defense in the conference. We have no excuses this year on the DL front. Like E said, we still can do pretty well with the kids outside of GA......that said at least one of the top notch kids from GA should be favoring us and Rochester should have been a lock to us considering the lead we had for him.

I dont think we are ready to be a top 10 defense next year; unless you are talking top 10 defense in the conference. We have no excuses this year on the DL front. Like E said, we still can do pretty well with the kids outside of GA......that said at least one of the top notch kids from GA should be favoring us and Rochester should have been a lock to us considering the lead we had for him.

Just curious, both how do you measure a lead in recruiting? No one has a lead until the paper is signed.

Top ten in the conference would be a failure. I disagree that we cannot be a top ten defense. We have the talent, we have been lacking the coaching.

Going by what the players believe. Matthews has all but said he expects us to to be in the top 5. I would not go that far, but top ten is possible if our key guys stay healthy.

Remember we get Carl Lawson back this year on the line and Adams is going to get some much needed help.

He will sign with Auburn and will make his announcement sometimes this summer. No worries with this young man. Look for UGA to have a poor season for 2015. An 8-4 or 8-5 record is more likely to happen this coming season. Mark this post for future references my friends!

Just curious, both how do you measure a lead in recruiting?

Follow the visits. It's not an exact science but is simple and is right way more times than not. In this case visits since Janusry: UGA 5, AU 0. Based on history of visits often telling a lot that likely means UGA has a big lead at the moment.

No one has a lead until the paper is signed.

Really? Someone always has the lead. No kid is ever "completely even" between choices, even when they claim that they are.

Really? Someone always has the lead. No kid is ever "completely even" between choices, even when they claim that they are.

Right. UGA has the lead now but we had large lead last year. Leads can and do change but there is almost always a leader.

When recruits sign, the school he signs with doesn't lead, they actually have him.

Right. UGA has the lead now but we had large lead last year. Leads can and do change but there is almost always a leader.

When recruits sign, the school he signs with doesn't lead, they actually have him.

Wow.

I've learned not one, but 3 new things.

1. No one has a lead until the paper is signed.

2. Someone always has a lead.

3. After the paper is signed, there is no leader.

:headscratch:

Wow.

I've learned not one, but 3 new things.

1. No one has a lead until the paper is signed.

2. Someone always has a lead.

3. After the paper is signed, there is no leader.

:headscratch:

Pretty good for one day!

He will sign with Auburn and will make his announcement sometimes this summer. No worries with this young man. Look for UGA to have a poor season for 2015. An 8-4 or 8-5 record is more likely to happen this coming season. Mark this post for future references my friends!

I love the confidence. Hoping this is true. :wareagle:

Archived