Ridin' MARTA & will put an AU magnet on

C. Montgomery Burns

Wont that just fly off? Be prepared to hear Rocky Top the whole way down!! I went to the LSU vs. Tenn. SEC Champ. and the whole ride down was filled with singing of Rocky Top then the whole ride back was just silence from the Tenn. fans haha great times!!!

Wont that just fly off?  Be prepared to hear Rocky Top the whole way down!! I went to the LSU vs. Tenn. SEC Champ. and the whole ride down was filled with singing of Rocky Top then the whole ride back was just silence from the Tenn. fans haha great times!!!

128785[/snapback]

It won't fly off...it may get taken. I road MARTA down during the 98 game as well, but Atlanta is much more AU friendly now. My wife (FSU Alum) always jokes that on the weekend when she leaves our home in East Cobb that she just doesn't feel right if she doesn't see at least 15 vehicles with Auburn stickers of plates...

If there's going to be a crowd advantage, I believe it's going to belong to us, much like Tennessee had a larger contingent in '97.

Wont that just fly off?  Be prepared to hear Rocky Top the whole way down!! I went to the LSU vs. Tenn. SEC Champ. and the whole ride down was filled with singing of Rocky Top then the whole ride back was just silence from the Tenn. fans haha great times!!!

128785[/snapback]

It won't fly off...it may get taken. I road MARTA down during the 98 game as well, but Atlanta is much more AU friendly now. My wife (FSU Alum) always jokes that on the weekend when she leaves our home in East Cobb that she just doesn't feel right if she doesn't see at least 15 vehicles with Auburn stickers of plates...

128789[/snapback]

We are riding also...I think getting on at College Park. We are coming from Auburn...so is that the best place? We did that the last time, but it took so long to get back from the dome. Any suggestions?

Sheila

I hate marta...I always end up gettin screwed out of a seat during big events. Like music midtown...you stand all night and then try to go home and you end up standin on marta too. I have never seen it as a big advantage by beatin traffic. During the olympics in 96, marta was more crowded then just parking downtown. Plus I love tailgating, so I like the parking lots close to the dome and philips.

College Park is one the southmost (near I-85) stations so that would be alright if you embarked there. Not very posh or clean though....but as long as you make it on the train you should be fine. :drink9:

Archived