2013 4* S Tray Matthews (Georgia signee & transferred to AU)

Rednilla

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After watching that you can definitely tell at the end he has a trick up his sleeve. I would be more convinced with an LOI come Feb though. 

Let's see, he is going to chose between AU, UAT, and UGA and he is 100% committed to UGA.  How could he be anymore clear?

He stated pretty clearly in the past that he would NOT be going to UAT. He may try to back track now and say they are in the hunt to build suspense but I don't think he will be going there.

He stated pretty clearly in the past that he would NOT be going to UAT. He may try to back track now and say they are in the hunt to build suspense but I don't think he will be going there.

Wise in the ways of the Recruiting Force you are.

The way I figure it is that UAT is in the hunt because Foster is a UAT commit, they are saying they are going to the same school, and they are claiming they are trying to get the other one to flip to where they are committed to... or to Auburn.  They are playing this for all they can.

Something just hit me. RF and TM continue to say they want to play together, yet they have committed to different schools. I wonder when their desire to play together was first discussed? If they do, in fact want to play together, why didn't they commit to the same school when they first  declared their commitments?

Something just hit me. RF and TM continue to say they want to play together, yet they have committed to different schools. I wonder when their desire to play together was first discussed? If they do, in fact want to play together, why didn't they commit to the same school when they first  declared their commitments?

Because they made their own decisions. What a novel idea. Great post mile high.

You need to step back and take a look at this situation for what it is. They are high ranked football recruits that are making a game/mockery out of the recruiting process where unreasonable attention/scrutiny is given to everything they say and do.  They are intentionally making contradictory statements.  For instance, one is 100% committed to Alabama while the other is 100% committed to Georgia and yet they are also 100% going to play for the same team.  Not to mention they already know where they are going but they are going to decide between Alabama, Auburn, and Georgia.

Do you know what you can make out of all that... not much and you are wasting your time trying to find their secret, hidden message in all of it because there ain't one. 

In the 6 months I have been following AE, that is the most intelligent thing I have read.  Well said.

You need to step back and take a look at this situation for what it is. They are high ranked football recruits that are making a game/mockery out of the recruiting process where unreasonable attention/scrutiny is given to everything they say and do.  They are intentionally making contradictory statements.  For instance, one is 100% committed to Alabama while the other is 100% committed to Georgia and yet they are also 100% going to play for the same team.  Not to mention they already know where they are going but they are going to decide between Alabama, Auburn, and Georgia.

Do you know what you can make out of all that... not much and you are wasting your time trying to find their secret, hidden message in all of it because there ain't one. 

I think what Miles was doing with the way he worded his post was putting the peices together like you did minus your thorough analysis. I think you 2 are on the same page.

dang e your up early...or did you even go to bed?????

Fell asleep at 12:30, woke up at 4:30 to pee. I could not sleep so I stayed up to feed the cat at 6. I then went back to sleep and woke up 20 minutes ago.

I won't argue anything you've pointed out but I would say that I can't see how it is any differnt than numerous other recruits that we've seen over the last 10 years.

Fell asleep at 12:30, woke up at 4:30 to pee. I could not sleep so I stayed up to feed the cat at 6. I then went back to sleep and woke up 20 minutes ago.

Yea umm....TMI  :laugh:

Feed the cat? Literally feed the cat, or maybe that means something else? You should say it means the latter.  :-X;D

Feed the cat? Literally feed the cat, or maybe that means something else? You should say it means the latter.  :-X;D

nope. The 4 legged creature eats at 6 and 6 on the dot.

You talking about your cat Barry Manilow? Still can't believe you named it that.  :laugh:

Has TM visited Auburn lately? Does he plan on visiting? If there is a true "package deal" with RF and TM, I am concerned. I'm sure our coaches are working hard on TM. It would just be nice to see these guys play for Auburn. Add MA to an already superior d-line. We'd have to place bets on how many QBs make it through 4 quarters. The NFL would raid most of our defense if they all started and developed chemistry together.

Has TM visited Auburn lately? Does he plan on visiting? If there is a true "package deal" with RF and TM, I am concerned. I'm sure our coaches are working hard on TM. It would just be nice to see these guys play for Auburn. Add MA to an already superior d-line. We'd have to place bets on how many QBs make it through 4 quarters. The NFL would raid most of our defense if they all started and developed chemistry together.

Why be concerned? These kids are committed to the turds and buttsniffers respectively. We aren't going to lose kids we never had in the first place.

Well, there have been suggestions on here that there have been sone hush hush visits that have happened, but there's no way to know for sure if that's true. I'm no sure of any public visits in the past month, but I know he visited with his mom and RF at some point. He is also slated to visit again with his dad sometime this month if I'm not mistaken.

Well, there have been suggestions on here that there have been sone hush hush visits that have happened, but there's no way to know for sure if that's true. I'm no sure of any public visits in the past month, but I know he visited with his mom and RF at some point. He is also slated to visit again with his dad sometime this month if I'm not mistaken.

You are not mistaken.

There have been.

You talking about your cat Barry Manilow? Still can't believe you named it that.  :laugh:

The reason he named his cat Barry Manilow is because all his meows sound the same, just like all the Barry Manilow songs. No really, its true. 

You are not mistaken.

That'd be a first :P  I just couldn't remember if it was this month or next month. 

Archived