2013 4* S Tray Matthews (Georgia signee & transferred to AU)

Rednilla

UGA seems to be doing a pretty good job of keeping their guys at home...though there is plenty of time for some flips, etc.   There must be more to that program than we see.....problem players year after year, suspensions, etc and yet the kids keep signing to go there.     :dunno:

IMO, For the last few years, a lot of talent has left the state of GA to play elsewhere. This has caused a rift in the dawg nation with HC Richt thus they have picked up there effort to get these players to stay at home to play. When your job is on the line a coach gets real motivated to visit in state players......

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of the Georgia recruits know Richt always seems to underachieve no matter who he signs. He did just enough last year to quite the ones calling for his job before the season.

UGA seems to be doing a pretty good job of keeping their guys at home...though there is plenty of time for some flips, etc.   There must be more to that program than we see.....problem players year after year, suspensions, etc and yet the kids keep signing to go there.     :dunno:

Out of the top players in Georgia the last 3 years, Georgia has signed...

2012 - 4 of 20

2011 - 9 of 20

2010 - 7 of 20

Out of the top players in Georgia the last 3 years, Georgia has signed...

2012 - 4 of 20

2011 - 9 of 20

2012 - 7 of 20

Nice stats jcm....

From that video, I can tell you a few things. It is very evident that:

1) Tray Mathhews will not attend UGA

2) Rueben Foster with not attend UA

3) The 2 intend on playing together

4) I really liked the way that looks for Auburn

Haha thank WD  :we:

A blurb from the video as it was translated on TD...Tray Matthews said he jumped the gun when he committed to UGA. Said he and Reuben would be playing together fur sure.Will visit AU and UA.

towards the end, Tray says that he's recruiting Foster to Georgia, but  Reuben is recruiting him to come to... Then he smiled, and said something along the lines of he's not going to go into it...

This is just me, but if Reuben was recruiting him to Alabama, wouldn't it be no big deal to say that? Makes me think that Reuben is still recruiting him to come to Auburn, just like Tray Matthews has said in the past....Or they are playing one heck of a game. I am starting to think there should be a Foster/Matthews thread. lol

Edit: Decision in August or September

I think so too, also we have to remember that Tray said that there would be some people mad, and why would AU people be mad if Tray goes to UGA, we never had him, sort of makes sense to me, also did they not say that they would announce before school began?

towards the end, Tray says that he's recruiting Foster to Georgia, but  Reuben is recruiting him to come to... Then he smiled, and said something along the lines of he's not going to go into it...

This is just me,but if Reuben was recruiting him to Alabama, wouldn't it be no big deal to say that? Makes me think that Reuben is still recruiting him to come to Auburn, just like Tray Matthews has said in the past....Or they are playing one heck of a game. I am starting to think there should be a Foster/Matthews thread. lol

Sounds a whole lot more like a copy & paste from TD.

I'm wondering why Bama never put any effort into recruiting Tray Matthews. Did they just have prospects higher on their board, or are they not taking many safeties in this class?

correct me if i'm wrong, as this may be bleeding from another recruit, but i thought TM was quoted as saying he WAS NOT going to attend UA.  that, in my mind, would only suggest one of two things if they are going to attend school together.

correct me if i'm wrong, as this may be bleeding from another recruit, but i thought TM was quoted as saying he WAS NOT going to attend UA.  that, in my mind, would only suggest one of two things if they are going to attend school together.

You would be correct. That is why we have all concluded AU vs UGA for the 2 of them.

Personally, I am starting to think TM and RF are creating more drama than they are worth. I would prefer to get them, but I also think we will be fine without them. Alabama is loaded with linebackers next year and we also have family connections to Donte Booker Jr who  will be a 5 star on some sites next year

i wouldn't mind getting Booker to play NEXT to Foster after next year.  :dunno:

Personally, I am starting to think TM and RF are creating more drama than they are worth. I would prefer to get them, but I also think we will be fine without them. Alabama is loaded with linebackers next year and we also have family connections to Donte Booker Jr who  will be a 5 star on some sites next year

:dunno:

He means there are plenty of recruits in state (alabama) next year.

Guest Tigereagle03

Mattews also says he visiting bama after AU.. Dont like sound of that if he was done with bama.

He means there are plenty of recruits in state (alabama) next year.

Thanks

Ellitor, you copy and paste much?  :dunno: Get your own material or credit it to someone else when you say it.

:laugh: :laugh: Is this in yellow and I missed it?

Ellitor, you copy and paste much?  :dunno: Get your own material or credit it to someone else when you say it.

:laugh: :laugh: Is this in yellow and I missed it?

:o:dunno:

This is just me,but if Reuben was recruiting him to Alabama, wouldn't it be no big deal to say that? Makes me think that Reuben is still recruiting him to come to Auburn, just like Tray Matthews has said in the past....Or they are playing one heck of a game. I am starting to think there should be a Foster/Matthews thread. lol

Sounds a whole lot more like a copy & paste from TD.

Well Hello TD regulars. I never claimed it to be my info nor took credit for it. Let's be honest. AE and TD posters copies stuff from each other ALL THE TIME and I do not see anything wrong with it. Heck you guys copy stuff I post here a lot but I have not said anything about it, including the all day research study I did a couple of years ago dispelling the National title bump myth, because it does not bother me due to I want quality info to get out there more than who gets the credit for it. If you have ever read my posts (which you have) you know I have said many times that I am not an insider and I have never claimed to be. But I make no bones about it I will go anywhere and everywhere online (including TD) to find what I believe is useful info about Auburn recruits for my Auburn family. In regards to the OP in question I completely agreed 100% with the original author's analysis of the video so I did not see the point in typing everything he said out on my own especially since it takes me forever to type since I only type one handed due to my cerebral palsy. Heck, It's taken me 35 minutes so far to type this reply. If you notice I did make some changes to what the author said about the video. He used direct quotes about premium material from Matthews that I paraphrased so AE would not get in trouble with the pay sites...In hind sight I may should have put a disclaimer that I mostly got from somewhere else even though I completely agreed with it and then pass the info along.

Archived