2013 4* S Tray Matthews (Georgia signee & transferred to AU)

Rednilla

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was told Tray has been in auburn a few times the last month to hang out with players. From what they said Tray would be an easier flip than foster. Dont shoot the messenger.

Tray Matthews is 35% on JLee's hotboard with "AU making a big move"

It is funny he has RF as 30% but has TM higher. RF is the only way we get TM.

Guest EagleDamnWar

Foster is at 40%

Foster is at 40%

My bad. Someone else was claiming it was 30% and dropping but now they said they were joking.

Foster is at 40%

Probably not the best idea to post JLee %s EDW. He has lost all credibility with the entire Auburn fanbase the last few years.  He is the recruiting version of the boy who cried wolf. Posting his stuff is most likely just going to lead to major thread derailment.

Ill give JLee this... he has major spheres. I guarantee you he probably received death threats for his investigation into Calloway.

Ill give JLee this... he has major spheres. I guarantee you he probably received death threats for his investigation into Calloway.

I have no doubt Jlee was all over that. I mean it was admitted that BC was taken out of State until NSD. I saw picture evidence of bama breaking the rules, yet the NCAA turns their heads once again when it comes to gumpU.

Very interesting Matthews tweet. Basically says one of the colleges can forget about him after what he just found out. Any ideas?

Very interesting Matthews tweet. Basically says one of the colleges can forget about him after what he just found out. Any ideas?

Who the heck knows? These kids can tweet absolutely anything they want to, and 15 minutes later, there will be a million rumors going around.

I doubt UGA did anything to make him mad. But surely our coaches didn't call him and say something bad or tell RF anything.

It's Trigga_Tray28  I think he is all thUGA from looking at his pics on twitter but you never know what is going to happen.

My guts says UGA all the way. I don't think any flips are going to happen except perhaps RF. But to be fair when it comes to recruiting I try to have a pessimistic attitude so that I don't feel like I just got punched in the gut when things go south.

Guest EagleDamnWar

From the ESPN UGA chat:

Regarding Tray Matthews and Reuben Foster:

Tray Matthews is also solid at the moment, but keep an eye on Auburn. 

Tray Matthews is likely headed to UGA, and that is the only scenario that the Bulldogs get Foster too. Watch out for Auburn as they are trying to sway both to sign with the Tigers.

+

The Fab Five, constructed by UGA CB commit Shaq Wiggins and consisting of Montravius Adams, Shaq Wiggins, Tray Matthews, Reuben Foster and Naim Mustafaa, is only possible if all end up at Georgia.I think it could happen, but Montravius Adams will likely keep people sweating it out until next year. Reuben says people will know where he is going by the start of his senior year. We will see if he is actually ready to make a final decision then, and even then, if he shuts it down in anyway. I doubt his recruitment ends anytime soon.

From the ESPN UGA chat:

Regarding Tray Matthews and Reuben Foster:

Tray Matthews is also solid at the moment, but keep an eye on Auburn. 

Tray Matthews is likely headed to UGA, and that is the only scenario that the Bulldogs get Foster too. Watch out for Auburn as they are trying to sway both to sign with the Tigers.

+

The Fab Five, constructed by UGA CB commit Shaq Wiggins and consisting of Montravius Adams, Shaq Wiggins, Tray Matthews, Reuben Foster and Naim Mustafaa, is only possible if all end up at Georgia.I think it could happen, but Montravius Adams will likely keep people sweating it out until next year. Reuben says people will know where he is going by the start of his senior year. We will see if he is actually ready to make a final decision then, and even then, if he shuts it down in anyway. I doubt his recruitment ends anytime soon.

I believe in the end Tm stays with the home team and RF stays in town. We have a possiblity but it would be very hard to get both of these guys.

UGA seems to be doing a pretty good job of keeping their guys at home...though there is plenty of time for some flips, etc.  There must be more to that program than we see.....problem players year after year, suspensions, etc and yet the kids keep signing to go there.    :dunno:

UGA seems to be doing a pretty good job of keeping their guys at home...though there is plenty of time for some flips, etc.   There must be more to that program than we see.....problem players year after year, suspensions, etc and yet the kids keep signing to go there.     :dunno:

IMO, For the last few years, a lot of talent has left the state of GA to play elsewhere. This has caused a rift in the dawg nation with HC Richt thus they have picked up there effort to get these players to stay at home to play. 

Archived