Biggest Bammer Jerk Award

GaTigerFan

Some turd called Crimson Corner on BamaVillage.... He's so filled with jealousy he can't stand it..... He thinks its soooo funny we are not getting the opportunity to play for a national championship.... I pity the guy. I think he is so wrapped up in Bammer he can't think straight. Here is his post...

" Now you know how it feels. Now you know just a little bit of what it was like for Alabama in 1966, when we were undefeated, untied, and seldom scored on, and yet lost out to a more popular team that played for a tie. Now you know how it felt in 1977 when, after an early loss, Alabama battled back to #2, dismantled their bowl opponent, and then had that same more nationally popular team jump over them, from #5 to #1. In both of those cases, the screwing Alabama took robbed them of the chance to be the only team to threepeat as national champions. So forgive the hell out of me if I don't cry for you. I'm an Alabama fan. I've been there and done that.

And that's the real difference between the 2 programs. You haven't been there, and you haven't done that. And you're still not going to. After going undefeated with a team that includes the 2 running backs who will be drafted first this year (and in the same backfield, no less), a senior QB who finally got an offensive coordinator smart enough to use him properly, a cakewalk schedule, and a down year in the league, you'll still be on the outside looking in at the end. And this is very likely the best it will get for you for a long, long time.

Now you can mock me and say, "Yeah, but where was Alabama?" It's true, I suppose I'm a little bitter abd a little jealous because it wasn't us. But as I said, I'm an Alabama fan. I've been there and done that. You're auburn. You haven't, and you still won't. In the end, this year's Alabama team and this year's auburn team have one thing in common. Neither one will be playing for the national championship. And that's fine with me. See you back in the winner's circle next time you get there, say, about 2051. "

pitiful ain't it.......

Yes. We did indeed have a couple of cupcakes on our schedule. The only problem is....uat is in the SEC and thus, we can't drop them and replace them on the schedule with Bowling Green. :au:

The day after you win an SEC championship over UT and you are whining about Bama fans?

Can we file this under the "AU fans are too worried about what Bama does?"

What gets me is that EVERY SEC team should be screaming to the top of their lungs. How bad does this look for our conference? I go to other boards and other SEC team fans are saying stuff like this. Well guess what, if some of the other SEC teams looked dominate on the field we wouldn't be having this conversation.

If GA had beat TN, like they should have.

If Tenn had beat ND, like they should have.

If Arkasas had beat TX, like they should have.

We might not be having these discussions.

Dont we see it every year though? SEC teams beat up on each other throughout the year...there are so many mini-rivalries that there are upsets etc...and then we wipe the floor with everyone in the bowl games.

What gets me is that EVERY SEC team should be screaming to the top of their lungs.  How bad does this look for our conference?  I go to other boards and other SEC team fans are saying stuff like this.  Well guess what, if some of the other SEC teams looked dominate on the field we wouldn't be having this conversation.

If GA had beat TN, like they should have.

If Tenn had beat ND, like they should have.

If Arkasas had beat TX, like they should have.

We might not be having these discussions.

129302[/snapback]

Preach on!!! That idiot's proud because he "thinks" the SEC had a down year! This is the mindset that said every top ten team we beat was overrated...how come they're never overrated until we BEAT THEM!!!??? DUH! Idiots all!!!

I say, WAR EAGLE...AND SEC, SEC, SEC!!!! They should be saying it too!

I suppose I'm a little bitter abd a little jealous

ya think?

See you back in the winner's circle next time you get there, say, about 2051. "

eh, we were just there, and didn't see you around anywhere. maybe its YOU who won't get there again until 2051?

and BS: please get off the "auburn's obsessed w/ bama" schitck. its really unbecoming of someone like yourself who spends so much time on an opposing team's board.

ct

Yes. We did indeed have a couple of cupcakes on our schedule. The only problem is....uat is in the SEC and thus, we  can't drop them and replace them on the schedule with Bowling Green. :au:

129295[/snapback]

:D

It's not just bammers though...there's a good number on TF.com that feel the same way.

Every team has ignorant fans. I'm more interested in our undefeated season though.

Some guy (musso) on the Crimson Tusks board (a good board I might add) actually said the the biggest losers were Notre Dame and Auburn :D

And BG, I don't think you are using obsessed in the proper way. I would define obsessed as bama fan who has made over 4600 on an Auburn board :D

I would say the word for Auburn fans right now is ectasy. Beating bama 21-13 and the SECC is pure ectasy and the icing on the cake is seeing a few bama fans salivating over the fact we beat Tenn. twice in one year. :D:D

Some guy (musso) on the Crimson Tusks board (a good board I might add) actually said the the biggest losers were Notre Dame and Auburn :D

And BG, I don't think you are using obsessed in the proper way. I would define obsessed as bama fan who has made over 4600 on an Auburn board :D

I would say the word for Auburn fans right now is ectasy. Beating bama 21-13 and the SECC is pure ectasy and the  icing on the cake is seeing a few bama fans salivating over the fact we beat Tenn. twice in one year. :D  :D

129331[/snapback]

PT is right. WE have beaten the mighty VOLS 3 times in the last 13 MONTHS. Bammer has only beaten them a measley 3 times in the last 13 YEARS!!!!! And they can't stand it. It has become an obsession..... :)

I really like Alabama and their fans but that TideTalk board is a joke.

They banned this guy on their site who was a Marine coming off 2 different Iraq visits because he said Pennington needed to improve and that one of their schemes didn't work.

LOL, after the game I went to their site to see what they were saying and this ADMIN was calling people names and this guy pointed it out....and he got banned.

Wow, what trash that runs that board.

Archived