Undefeated Champions! - The 2004 Tigers

Tigermike

I thought you guys and gals might be interested in this.

:au::au::au:

Undefeated Champions! -

The Story of the 2004 Auburn Tigers

dvd_120304.jpg

The official 2004 Auburn Football highlight video tells the story of an incredible season that Auburn fans wil never forget. The video tells the story through game action highlights, radio play-by-play calls and behind-the scenes video.

The DVDs will be available for purchase on or before December 16 at Movie Gallery locations across the state as well as J&M Bookstore and Anders Bookstore in Auburn.

http://www.auburntigers.com/football/page.cfm?doc_id=8578

isn't it a bit early to start makin those? we still have a bowl game to play to stay undefeated. and i think it's gonna be a tough one.

Guys, they mean undefeated in the regular season, including the SEC championship win. Remember the Sports Illustrated "Perfect Season" issue from '93...same thing, eventhough we still didn't play in a bowl game. It was still recognized as an "undefeated season". They're not implying that VT is a push over because they're not including it.

isn't it a bit early to start makin those? we still have a bowl game to play to stay undefeated. and i think it's gonna be a tough one.

129472[/snapback]

And if they wait untill AFTER the bowl game, they can't SELL them for Christmas. Then after the Bowl game they can make another (if/when AUBURN wins!!!) :D

Archived