***Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread***

RunInRed

Let's do this!

10599218_10102353833485691_7315748546520195218_n.jpg

Official changes: Jeremy Johnson starts at QB, Josh Holsey at CB, Montravius Adams at DE, Cameron Artis-Payne at RB, Brandon Fulse at TE

Auburn team captains: Reese Dismukes and Gabe Wright

@AUGoldMine

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Checked the webcams.....weather looks good right now....

In Atlanta they just started the Mizzou game on SEC network... Y'all know if this would change in 30 min?? or ll it be aired on a diff channel??

They said it was bonus game footage, so I assume they'll swap over here in 15 or so

In Atlanta they just started the Mizzou game on SEC network... Y'all know if this would change in 30 min?? or ll it be aired on a diff channel??

i thought they're would be a pregame show or somethin,they need to turn that missouri game off

Better change!!

They said it was bonus game footage, so I assume they'll swap over here in 15 or so

Hell yeah!!! can't wait!!

i thought they're would be a pregame show or somethin,they need to turn that missouri game off

yeah... nobody wanna watch other tigers...

The SEC Network Channel switched to Missou here in Greenville, SC too.

Watching WVU score, 3-0! Using Auburn's playbook.

Archived