Maybe Obama's startegy is 'hoping ISIS runs out of captive Americans to behead'

AUisAll

The video specifically addressed the Obama administration. Until the Obama administration does something (anything?) meaningful in response, we should expect more of these same atrocities to continue. The only leadership I see on this is coming from UK PM Cameron. Meanwhile, key members of the Obama administration are out kite-boarding, fundraising or playing golf.

We are bombing them daily. The appeal to Obama was to get him to stop something we are already doing.

I guess it's hard to see the facts when you are so focused on your hatred of Obama, huh?

MY understanding is that before yesterday when we turned up the volume of attacks, is that we had bombed targets about 40-50 times in 9 days. How about a few hundred or more a day?

Ah yes, the American Cult of Bombing: http://www.thenation...n-cult-bombing#

If there aren't enough targets in a given day, do we just drop the rest on the desert? :-\

This is a meaningless post. Don't you understand that the purpose of the thread is to criticize the President? The fear and outrage are merely feigned for effect.

I certainly hope you are capable of understanding the president deserves criticism.

All presidents deserve criticism. They all make mistakes and Obama's made more than his share.

But there's no point or no need to invent ones he hasn't made.

The video specifically addressed the Obama administration. Until the Obama administration does something (anything?) meaningful in response, we should expect more of these same atrocities to continue. The only leadership I see on this is coming from UK PM Cameron. Meanwhile, key members of the Obama administration are out kite-boarding, fundraising or playing golf.

We are bombing them daily. The appeal to Obama was to get him to stop something we are already doing.

I guess it's hard to see the facts when you are so focused on your hatred of Obama, huh?

MY understanding is that before yesterday when we turned up the volume of attacks, is that we had bombed targets about 40-50 times in 9 days. How about a few hundred or more a day?

If there aren't enough targets in a given day, do we just drop the rest on the desert? :-\

This is a meaningless post. Don't you understand that the purpose of the thread is to criticize the President? The fear and outrage are merely feigned for effect.

I certainly hope you are capable of understanding the president deserves criticism.

Indeed he does. At times, we all do. However, to use the beheadings of two journalists in any sort of reasoning is insane and disgusting.

Are you capable of understanding that?

Absolutely and I thought the same when I saw the thread title, but that was not my point.

All presidents deserve criticism. They all make mistakes and Obama's made more than his share.

If you are telling me his foreign policy is fine, we disagree.

Indeed he does. At times, we all do. However, to use the beheadings of two journalists in any sort of reasoning is insane and disgusting.

Absolutely and I thought the same when I saw the thread title, but that was not my point.

But, you decided to jump on the bandwagon anyway.

I made a point with you! Period.

I'll believe it if you will. BTW, love the "Period". That always makes me laugh.

This is just awful and getting out of hand

What would you do ?

I have no ideal. Wish I did

I don't believe you. I read in another thread that, Obama thinks Golf will solve all of our problems.

That's pretty good... :)

Blue? Is that you? :rolleyes:

I wonder why ALL doesn't fix the typo's in his thread title?

I guess it reflects the amount of pride it's actually worth. On to the next topic!

Typos are easy to make when using smart phones, iPads, and other small devices (or ones with auto spell). It happens.

I wonder why ALL doesn't fix the typo's in his thread title?

I guess it reflects the amount of pride it's actually worth. On to the next topic!

Typos are easy to make when using smart phones, iPads, and other small devices (or ones with auto spell). It happens.

I know typos are easy. I make them all the time. But it's been 36 hours. I stand by what I said.

I'll believe it if you will. BTW, love the "Period". That always makes me laugh.

To believe is one thing. To apply another. Oh and the "Period" was quite succinct aye? Definitely draws attention to the point. Glad you liked it. :cool:

This is just awful and getting out of hand

What would you do ?

I have no ideal. Wish I did

I don't believe you. I read in another thread that, Obama thinks Golf will solve all of our problems.

That's pretty good... :)

Jesse?

Weasel much? :homer:

Put words in my mouth then claim I am the one who is weaseling. Ironic.

Put words in my mouth then claim I am the one who is weaseling. Ironic.

Nice try homes. BTW, they make lens wipes for that problem.

Archived