Miss. State vs LSU

WFE12

The only real question mark in Baton Rouge is the QB. They don't have one. They have a guy who, from time to time, throws in the general vicinity of his WRs, but Jennings is bad. I'm not confident he would start at Arkansas, and I don't think he'll start at LSU by the end of the year. The question is whether that flaw sinks the whole ship. Against MSU, at home, at night, I say no way.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only real question mark in Baton Rouge is the QB. They don't have one. They have a guy who, from time to time, throws in the general vicinity of his WRs, but Jennings is bad. I'm not confident he would start at Arkansas, and I don't think he'll start at LSU by the end of the year. The question is whether that flaw sinks the whole ship. Against MSU, at home, at night, I say no way.

This is really true. The kid had a really bad bowl game, and I thought it was similar to the Blake Sims ADay situation - not given the full playbook, really needs time as "the guy" before he shows as being the guy. But man, against Wisconsin, if he was even average, they would have absolutely smoked them. The same goes for Wisky btw - if their QB could hit the water from a pier with a beach ball...then LSU would have an L on their record.

I have had it in for MSU ever since 2010 when they deserved way more bad Kenny Rogers press than they got. And something in me really admires Les Miles. Geaux Tigers! (MSU = BAMA, where I always root for the opponent. I would root for MSU if they played Bama, only exception.)

Fast start for MSU...opinions on who we should root for? Or does it matter?

Probably doesn't matter, since we play both.

However, if Miss State wins, that'd put one more SEC West team in the top 25.

I hope MSU wins but in a really close victory where neither team looks very good

holy crap...take it over at their own 2....and in a blink of an eye they score.. 14-0 mississippi State. I can't stand dan mullen but this would be nice if it holds up..

Archived