Miss. State vs LSU

WFE12

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before the season started I said I thought it would be a long year for lsu. Because of that, I'm not sure how good Mississippi State is yet but they look good tonight what I've seen of the game.

Before the season started I said I thought it would be a long year for lsu. Because of that, I'm not sure how good Mississippi State is yet but they look good tonight what I've seen of the game.

I didn't think moo st. Looked all that great their first few games when they almost lost to cupcakes, but either they have cranked it up about 20 notches or LSU is really bad this year. Too early to tell

WarTiger, did you see that punt? Why was it downed on the 2 instead of a touchback?

Sorry, I didn't see it. Switching back and forth among several games. :lol: tell me what happened.

They are gonna be a problem when we play them

Yep.

And it's in Starkville too.

They are gonna be a problem when we play them

yep

think Auburn has been believing what the media has been sayin..figured they will be in the final 4

Better wake up Auburn..KSU was a warning..a big one

WarTiger, did you see that punt? Why was it downed on the 2 instead of a touchback?

Sorry, I didn't see it. Switching back and forth among several games. :lol: tell me what happened.

Miss State returner let the ball bounce, hoping it would go into the endzone. LSU player dove on it on the two, but his momentum carried the ball, and him, into the endzone.

Miss State returner let the ball bounce, hoping it would go into the endzone. LSU player dove on it on the two, but his momentum carried the ball, and him, into the endzone.

Momentum doesn't apply there. The ball is dead once its downed (or controlled), so him rolling into the endzone was immaterial. There's a play similar to it in the rules and interpretations thread.

Momentum doesn't apply there. The ball is dead once its downed (or controlled), so him rolling into the endzone was immaterial. There's a play similar to it in the rules and interpretations thread.

So it comes down to whether he controlled it before going into the endzone. Thanks. That seemed questionable -- whether he controlled it.

Archived