***Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't post on here very often because of the negativity but SERIOUSLY! It's the first quarter! If you think the game is over, STOP watching it and I'll continue to watch the game because I have faith! It's not the first time we've been down by 21 and it won't be the last! Believe in this team and in this coaching staff!

This should be the game. We need to keep it close for our playoff hopes. Their will be four one loss or undefeated at season end. Regardless of strength of schedule, they aren't putting a team that got blown out in.

Right, Prescott is earlier in his career as a junior that started for a season in the SEC than CAM was junior after starting for a season in Jr. College.

This is sloppy and just terrible football. If this is us, we arent a top 25 team. We are getting stomped

I guess ee just have to keep chopping wood and hope we can get in the game.

Game.

leave

WarTiger i've never been one to push the panic button early but this was going to be a rough game without spotting them 21 off of bs penalty and awful turnovers. Our defense has lost whatever they started the game with they have no motivation

Let's calm down and patiently drive for some points and get our mojo back.

Archived