Texas A&M vs Bama

WFE12

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me the team they should be propping up right now is UGA. Im much more worried about that game than bama right now.

Im worried about both. We have to play better on the road than we played against KSU and MSU to win those 2

I agree with that, just seems we always get UGA's best shot no matter what and if they are still only a one loss team and we are a one loss team feels like we are walking into a hornets nest there in Athens. We have had much more success in recent times at tuscaloosa than Athens.

Targeting much????

Indeed, but what did you expect?

To me the team they should be propping up right now is UGA. Im much more worried about that game than bama right now.

Im worried about both. We have to play better on the road than we played against KSU and MSU to win those 2

I agree with that, just seems we always get UGA's best shot no matter what and if they are still only a one loss team and we are a one loss team feels like we are walking into a hornets nest there in Athens. We have had much more success in recent times at tuscaloosa than Athens.

We've scored 31 in the past two games in athens and 28 in the past two games in Tuscaloosa. both teams 1 competitive game each an 1 blowout, so either way its going to be two tough games.

Alabama in my opinion has the better overall team. Sims> Mason IMO

We've scored 31 in the past two games in athens and 28 in the past two games in Tuscaloosa. both teams 1 competitive game each an 1 blowout, so either way its going to be two tough games.

Alabama in my opinion has the better overall team. Sims> Mason IMO

Im not saying bama isnt a tough out, but we have won once in Athens in ten years, three times in tuscaloosa. I agree about Sims slightly, but overall I think UGA is playing better ball right now.

yeah there's no doubt about it now, as long as gus stops being stubburn we will win very comfortably

Well, prepare to be bombarded with bama is the best team in the country, under estimated lil nicky and bama is back! all week long.

Yep...ugh...

also it's a doggone shame that coker transfers and does the same thing he's been doin...come in at garbage time

When they put Comer in they continued to throw the ball even though they led 52-0 and they defended it by saying the turds need 2 QB's because they are trying to win a National Championship and they will need 2 QB's. If AU had done that they would have raked them over the coals.

Our pass defense is way better than A&M's. If we had a pass rush, we'd look even better.

AU pass defense is WAY-WAY better...

Overrated or not (A&M that is), that is quite an impressive victory. When Auburn beat LSU 42-7 it was the most complete Auburn could look according to everyone. Gotta give Bama credit for utter dominance. Their defense absolutely shut down the A&M offense. And Bama's offense was being ridiculed for the past two or three games and they showed they can be really really good. I don't care how overrated A&M is, 59-0 over them is ridiculous.

When Kevin Sutherland reportedly turned down NFL jobs I thought that was his Greg Schiano moment. Should've jumped on the opportunity because his career is going to go down with the division he plays. He should've seized on the Johnny Football magic while he had the chance.

Our win on the road at Kansas State is looking better every day! Obviously now 3-loss aTm was highly over-rated at the start of the season.

Of course, I can already hear the :bamaspin: :

"WVU beat Baylor...our schedule is really strong! ...And we beat aTm by more than Ole Miss or MSU did!"

Yes they did, but they also faced aTm after the Aggies lost to MSU and then Ole Miss. Pretty hard for anyone to face three Top-10 teams in three consecutive weeks, 2 of them on the road, and maintain the intensity, especially a somewhat average team as we now know the Aggies to be.

When Kevin Sutherland reportedly turned down NFL jobs I thought that was his Greg Schiano moment. Should've jumped on the opportunity because his career is going to go down with the division he plays. He should've seized on the Johnny Football magic while he had the chance.

That's sort of why I questioned Gus Malzahn's decision to turn down the Vandy offer (or others) coming off the Cam Newton magic.

Glad that story led to a fairy tale ending for Gus and us! :jossun:

Archived