Texas A&M vs Bama

WFE12

A&M never even came out of the locker room. And as we all should have learned by now its really hard to compare from game to game under different circumstances. Im sure if we dont beat A&M by at least 40 the bams will say something about it but that will be a completely different game at a different time. We may win 50-0 or 35-31 and it wont mean a thing toward who will win the Iron Bowl.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A&M never even came out of the locker room. And as we all should have learned by now its really hard to compare from game to game under different circumstances. Im sure if we dont beat A&M by at least 40 the bams will say something about it but that will be a completely different game at a different time. We may win 50-0 or 35-31 and it wont mean a thing toward who will win the Iron Bowl.

Amen! Got to remember this!!!

Because today was reminiscent of a 7th grader patting himself on the back for stealing toys from a toddler's sandbox...or something like that. :Sing:

Our win on the road at Kansas State is looking better every day! Obviously now 3-loss aTm was highly over-rated at the start of the season.

Of course, I can already hear the :bamaspin:/> :

"WVU beat Baylor...our schedule is really strong! ...And we beat aTm by more than Ole Miss or MSU did!"

Yes they did, but they also faced aTm after the Aggies lost to MSU and then Ole Miss. Pretty hard for anyone to face three Top-10 teams in three consecutive weeks, 2 of them on the road, and maintain the intensity, especially a somewhat average team as we now know the Aggies to be.

atm is a very pathetic team. Time for bg to return just in time to tell us just how good the gators REALLY are ...

I just gotta share this...I ran into two clerks tonight with their full Bama apparel on, working hard at their jobs. I must have been in a uber-joyful mood, because I congratulated them on their "BIG WIN." They were both very polite...and seemed to really appreciate it...no condescension whatsoever. The second one upgraded my order for free, saying, "Thanks...I see your flags." :jossun:

My fb is full of "bama is back" posts.

Mine too. I just hope we get our offense gets on track. I don't need us to beat USCe by 40+ but we better put up a convincing win. I mostly want us to play error free football and be consistent on offense. Hoping to see more read option too.

My fb is full of "bama is back" posts.

Mine too. I just hope we get our offense gets on track. I don't need us to beat USCe by 40+ but we better put up a convincing win. I mostly want us to play error free football and be consistent on offense. Hoping to see more read option too.

I have been busy deleting those that show up. I want that stuff off of my page. I don't bother to reply but Lord Have Mercy....I am so tempted!!!

bammer will lose again the next time they play a quality opponent. I just hope AU is ready for USCe!

funny too how bammers think they are sooooo great at home. Lets look at home opponents so far, shall we?

Fla. Atlantic - 3-4 record | Total Defense(yards per game) ranking 113

Southern Miss. - 3-4 record | Total Defense ranking 117

Florida - 3-3 record | Total Defense ranking 40

Texas A&M - 5-3 record | Total Defense ranking 71

These defense stats don't count today's games, so A&M ranking will go way down on Monday. That is some great home opponents that they have beaten at home (sacaism off). Only reason you play so good at home is because you have played cupcakes at home, minus Florida (i think that was just bad matchups for FL).

Archived