2016 4* DT Antwuan Jackson (AU commit 12/17/15)

ellitor

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talk about paving the way for the future! Proud of the work Rodney and Lance are doing (and others including Gus) while the whirlwinds howl.

I literally got chill bumps when I saw him commit. Beyond impressed with what our coaches have been able to do.

Did anyone catch why he committed to AU? You gotta wonder what was the deciding factor in this.

Great pickup by Rodney Garner! WDE!

Currently ranked the #8 recruiter in the country by 247

Fire him! :) Hopefully, a big recruiting class will restoke his coaching fire as well and we will start to see the things we have been waiting for on a more consistent basis.

Great pickup by Rodney Garner! WDE!

Currently ranked the #8 recruiter in the country by 247

Fire him! :) Hopefully, a big recruiting class will restoke his coaching fire as well and we will start to see the things we have been waiting for on a more consistent basis.

All he needs to do is coach them on how not to get held and the production of our line will shoot up.

Is he coming this weekend?

No, Antwuan Jackson is visiting Florida for the UF-FSU game. Yet another reason to fire Rodney Garner

Funny. I haven't been to this thread in a while I guess. The above post is the first I saw this time lol. Funny how quickly things can change.

Is he coming this weekend?

No, Antwuan Jackson is visiting Florida for the UF-FSU game. Yet another reason to fire Rodney Garner

Funny. I haven't been to this thread in a while I guess. The above post is the first I saw this time lol. Funny how quickly things can change.

Agreed. Give Gus and Lashlee solid QB play next year and the masses will return to worrying that the NFL will come and steal one or both away.

Give us an all American hb and wr while we're ordering.....yeah everybody would want them then. I'm sure every offensive coach wishes for those things

Give us an all American hb and wr while we're ordering.....yeah everybody would want them then. I'm sure every offensive coach wishes for those things

I've never seen anyone that constantly twisted others' statements and then argued with his own creations like you do. Do you consider it a gift or a curse?

Wtf are you talking about? Twist your words how? Actually nevermind I don't care. Doesn't change the fact I'm sure every inept team at any sport on any level, especially football can say if we had better play at this area we'd be a better team. You like linebackers right? If we had a good player at linebacker 2014 we might have went to the playoffs. If we had went to the playoffs schools would've wanted Johnson instead of him being fired

Where's that "beat your head against a brick wall" thing? I need to borrow it.

Lol it is me I forgot, I'm not allowed to voice an opinion and back it up. I'm sorry, here you go.....yeah man we're a qb away from being in a major bowl! If injuries didn't happen at qb nobody would have anything to say. That's all that's wrong!

:banghead:

You might also like:

:fish::flame::boxing::pcprobs::pc::hammerin::beatmullet::soapbox::chair::slapfh:no%20no%20no.gif:turkeyday::shoot:

Thanks! That first one nailed it, but the others are somewhat appropriate as well.

:banghead:/>

You might also like:

:fish:/> :flame:/> :boxing:/> :pcprobs:/> :pc:/> :hammerin:/> :beatmullet:/> :soapbox:/> :chair:/> :slapfh:/> no%20no%20no.gif :turkeyday:/> :shoot:/>

Never cease to amaze.

:applause:

:banghead:/>

You might also like:

:fish:/> :flame:/> :boxing:/> :pcprobs:/> :pc:/> :hammerin:/> :beatmullet:/> :soapbox:/> :chair:/> :slapfh:/> no%20no%20no.gif :turkeyday:/> :shoot:/>

Never cease to amaze

Archived